• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Personal Residence keeps disappearing

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I have create my residence 3 times now, costing 650- 700 coins each time, after 3-4 days i log in and its gone, i log in atleast every other day. this time i noticed that all the water that was placed and crops and lava for trash can are gone, checked with block check and no one has been there to remove anything.
I create this as a mod class 24x24x30 even though i have larger size as a T9 but am not allowed to create larger than mod status!

Any help with this would be helpful!! getting tired of using all my money on PR's

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I have create my residence 3 times now, costing 650- 700 coins each time, after 3-4 days i log in and its gone, i log in atleast every other day. this time i noticed that all the water that was placed and crops and lava for trash can are gone, checked with block check and no one has been there to remove anything.
I create this as a mod class 24x24x30 even though i have larger size as a T9 but am not allowed to create larger than mod status!

Any help with this would be helpful!! getting tired of using all my money on PR's

This may be related to.. Link

If so, it is trying to withdraw more money than you have and destroying the region.

@Kainzo @mung3r

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

We do have an active fix coming in at 1AM - hopefully making it work better.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
This may be related to.. Link

If so, it is trying to withdraw more money than you have and destroying the region.

@Kainzo @mung3r
i had 1040 in my bank when i logged off, wrote sign on the wall as a reminder.
checked when i logged on and still have 1040 in my bank, just voted so i have 1080 now.
dont think its a money issue, also I can only build a 24x24x30.
as a mod but i am a T9 donator and that size is 27x27x32 which i cant build!

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
i had 1040 in my bank when i logged off, wrote sign on the wall as a reminder.
checked when i logged on and still have 1040 in my bank, just voted so i have 1080 now.
dont think its a money issue, also o can only build a 24x24x30.
as a mod but i am a T9 donator and that size is 27x27x32 which i cant build!
Do i remake it again, costing my funds or wait and hope no one finds it?
@Kainzo @TimForReal