• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Perineurium's Application

Perineurium

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Perineurium
  2. Location & Age: 25, Ohio
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): j2gay
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother told me about Minecraft and his town on this server. I decided to finally try the game, and after enjoying a bit of single player (and mastering the basics), I wanted to explore his and other creations on Herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. I will if I am accepted and enjoy playing on the server.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I have read and agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will do my best to follow all the rules as stated. I enjoy seeing what creative minds can build with simple blocks (it looks like there at least a few impressive sights to be seen). I'd like to collaborate on some fun builds on a server that provides some protection while leaving player versus player as an option to explore.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP11
  10. Additional Info: I am an graduate student at an Ohio University and play a variety of games with friends in my spare time (when not having fun out and about). I have played enough single player to know most of the basic mining and building strategies. I have had enough computer science training to appreciate the basics of redstone circuits as well, although I have not yet experimented at length. I have some fun build ideas I'd like to try on a multiplayer server, and I'd like to help others on their buildings (and adventures).

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Perineurium
  2. Location & Age: 25, Ohio
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): j2gay
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother told me about Minecraft and his town on this server. I decided to finally try the game, and after enjoying a bit of single player (and mastering the basics), I wanted to explore his and other creations on Herocraft.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No. I will if I am accepted and enjoy playing on the server.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I have read and agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will do my best to follow all the rules as stated. I enjoy seeing what creative minds can build with simple blocks (it looks like there at least a few impressive sights to be seen). I'd like to collaborate on some fun builds on a server that provides some protection while leaving player versus player as an option to explore.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP11
  10. Additional Info: I am an graduate student at an Ohio University and play a variety of games with friends in my spare time (when not having fun out and about). I have played enough single player to know most of the basic mining and building strategies. I have had enough computer science training to appreciate the basics of redstone circuits as well, although I have not yet experimented at length. I have some fun build ideas I'd like to try on a multiplayer server, and I'd like to help others on their buildings (and adventures).
Is j2gay your brother?

Perineurium

Stone
No, we do not. He lives in Michigan with his family. I live independently as a graduate student in Ohio.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, we have rules about having multiple accounts under the same IP so I just needed to make sure.

Application looks good, bans are clean, welcome to Herocraft! Check your inbox for further details.