• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pathfinder- the Dungeon and Dragons like game

Have people start off at level one or five? (read my reasoning below)

• One

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Five

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Either

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
It's unlikely that I will have time to prepare for a game this week, a bunch of people are on vacation at work so my week will be incredibly chaotic.
Demetria said she is willing to host a D&D game on Thursday though if you guys are interested. It would be 3.5 edition D&D as that's what she is most familiar with. Attributes will be rolled for, 5d6 with the two lowest rolls discarded, and the starting level will be two.
I'd love to but I have a IRL Pathfinder meet on Thursday.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
I will roll up a character, but am not sure I can play Thursday. I think I will avoid the Paladin route though. lol. 1 Paladin is enough for me for now.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
I'd love to but I have a IRL Pathfinder meet on Thursday.
Ah right, forgot about that. Do enjoy yourself!

I will roll up a character, but am not sure I can play Thursday. I think I will avoid the Paladin route though. lol. 1 Paladin is enough for me for now.
That's fine! We will be playing regardless but would love to have you join us if you could.

Going to be playing as a kitsune oracle (got her permission to use some pathfinder things as that's what I'm familiar with)

Work tomorrow so it would start after I get off work... which could be anywhere from 9 pm to something like 11 pm.....