• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Path Balancing.

Fangsyifu

Stone
Its not "Super" unbalanced but its noticeably un-balanced, think Dragoon's jump needs hunger cost/Higher MP req. :)
Just my opinion :D

jump isn't that all unbalance- if you make a wrong jump you'll lose hearts that why dragoon always have to be cautious where their jump IJ ahd my moment when I was running away from someone with only one heart left and I use jump, turns out I was to high and took damage, which killed me in the end.

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
jump isn't that all unbalance- if you make a wrong jump you'll lose hearts that why dragoon always have to be cautious where their jump IJ ahd my moment when I was running away from someone with only one heart left and I use jump, turns out I was to high and took damage, which killed me in the end.

True but if your anywhere apart from a high ridge or castle wall, Jumping in one direction multiple times and your gone, :/

Fangsyifu

Stone
True but if your anywhere apart from a high ridge or castle wall, Jumping in one direction multiple times and your gone, :/
So? every class has there advantages and disadvantages. It's like saying Paladian Defense is way to high a Samurai is too powerful. But thats what describes it's class. A samurai is suppose to be a tank in combat, a paladin is suppose to be able take most damage from attcks. And a dragoon has it;s mobility.

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
So? every class has there advantages and disadvantages. It's like saying Paladian Defense is way to high a Samurai is too powerful. But thats what describes it's class. A samurai is suppose to be a tank in combat, a paladin is suppose to be able take most damage from attcks. And a dragoon has it;s mobility.
& Casters just die :3

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I agree as well. I have mastered geomancer last map and I constantly found myself running out of mana b4 I could use many of my skills.

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
I agree as well. I have mastered geomancer last map and I constantly found myself running out of mana b4 I could use many of my skills.
then it comes down to prioritizing. Due to the lower range of a snowball (Icebolt) and the odd mana cost of the skill, I find myself hardly using it. If I dont use any odd mana skills, then I could pump out more fireballs. Last map when chainlightning was more for show, I would only use it to scare people and show them I had power. The mana costs are enormous. Then pulse which rlly isnt useful in a pvp match when you could always bust out icy aura later.

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
then it comes down to prioritizing. Due to the lower range of a snowball (Icebolt) and the odd mana cost of the skill, I find myself hardly using it. If I dont use any odd mana skills, then I could pump out more fireballs. Last map when chainlightning was more for show, I would only use it to scare people and show them I had power. The mana costs are enormous. Then pulse which rlly isnt useful in a pvp match when you could always bust out icy aura later.
I really like Icy Aura, Icebolt is odd- and am yet to master (At 43 atm) so I cannot give insight into Lightning, but once I have I plan to test it etc

Fangsyifu

Stone
& Casters just die :3
I dunno caster hit 14 with a fireball, if I were a caster I'd engage at a range were an enemy has a hard time reaching you rather then in the open. Unless.... it's a ranger then you're going get killed pretty easyiliy.