• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

PatCyclone4321 Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: PatCyclone4321
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): PipCyclone
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From Pip.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Pip got me pretty eager to join a server where you can pick a class and have magical powers and stuff. I've joined another RPG server before and I wanted to try a better one. This seemed like a good one.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP14
  10. Additional Info: I will respect all the rules and will not spam.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: PatCyclone4321
  2. Location & Age: 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): PipCyclone
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From Pip.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of course
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Pip got me pretty eager to join a server where you can pick a class and have magical powers and stuff. I've joined another RPG server before and I wanted to try a better one. This seemed like a good one.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HSP14
  10. Additional Info: I will respect all the rules and will not spam.
Reviewing...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Looks like your special key is incorrect and I can't review your application until it is. In addition your location is required in the "Location & Age" section. Reply to this once you have corrected these things so I am alerted. Thanks

I am sorry about these informations. When Pip and I first got Minecraft, we were a little cocky about servers and decided to underestimate them. We are in the same grade so our ages now are completely honest. I apologize for my previous info and bans. I don't do those immature acts anymore.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I am sorry about these informations. When Pip and I first got Minecraft, we were a little cocky about servers and decided to underestimate them. We are in the same grade so our ages now are completely honest. I apologize for my previous info and bans. I don't do those immature acts anymore.
What happened in regards to the ban?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
It all revolves about my past behavior. I didn't really do good IRL as well. But after summer break, my parents managed to help me improve my behavior and succeed again. I promise that this won't happen again.
I am asking you to explain what happened in regards to the ban, not how it relates to real life.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh yes, I think I was breaking something down that was already broken but never realized that I couldn't grief. I didn't read the rules at the time.
I am willing to look past the ban as it appears to be from awhile ago. However, ignorance of the rules is never an excuse for breaking them. We are immune to that excuse much like many others.

Aside from that, let's expand the additional info. What other games/hobbies do you enjoy?

I am willing to look past the ban as it appears to be from awhile ago. However, ignorance of the rules is never an excuse for breaking them. We are immune to that excuse much like many others.

Aside from that, let's expand the additional info. What other games/hobbies do you enjoy?
Hmm, my hobbies are video games, reading, and drawing. I won't ignore the rules no more. If I do, then feel free to ban me.