• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Patch 8.3.0 - Crafting Dungeon Items!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Greetings Heroes!
We wanted to tell you that today we're releasing the legendary crafting patch to Herocraft! This update includes over 1100 items to craft from various dungeon drops!

Feel free to read the indepth notes about the patch below!
Patch 8.3.0 - The Soul Crafting Patch! (11/13/15)
- Added 1100+ (gear/weps) items to be created using the new recipe system.
- 11 new sets of gear, each with specific lore, rarities and click-ables to make Herocraft even more encompassing!
- Added Golden Tome Fragments to each faction boss, drop rates are very low.
- Added Soul Tomes drops to bosses tables in T6
- Creation process viewable @ http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Custom_Crafting#Components (Thanks to @Wyzards for the write up)
- Introducing Tier 6 full group boss > The Omega Prime > http://i.imgur.com/RW6TLZy.png
- Increased currency drops and amount per tier. Players will see a much higher drop rate on all minions, elites and bosses for soul drops.
- Fix spawn timers on a few bosses from t1>t6
- Removed 25% of spawns in Skycastles.
- Soul Fuses go on Sale from Exchange for 20c at 3PM CST

If you find any bugs or have any problems with the system take a screenshot of the message you get and please post them here:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/custom-crafting-system-bugs.58531/

For feedback and suggestions please use this thread here:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/custom-item-crafting-feedback-and-suggestions.58535/

Custom Crafted Item Sets

Items have been appearing all throughout the dungeons. These custom crafting materials allow you to craft new and powerful equipment to help give you an edge in this harsh world.

Check it out on the Wiki:

http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Custom_Crafting

Blessed - Support

• The Clerics of the great divine were some of the best known healers in the land. Their connection to the divine was so strong, they were actually able to infuse items with the divines healing power giving the simple man a chance to call on their divine connection.
Dark Pearl - Tank
  • Dark Pearl was the insignia of a warrior cast that worked closely with the Ethereal order of mages. These warriors served as the front line fighters by absorbing large amounts of incoming fire and disabling their enemies while their magus allies burned them down.
Deep Root - Tank
  • The druids of Deep Root grove were known to be some of the most hearty and grounded people in these lands. Although they themselves were not fleet of foot, they had a tendency to slow their enemies down when near by actually having the ground itself grasp on to them while absorbing large amounts of incoming fire without worry.
Dusk Bane - Monster Hunter
  • The Dusk Bane Hunters were the most well known group of monster hunters in all the world. Their legendary equipment was one of the main keys to their success in felling these terrible beasts. The powerful enchantment not only gave them protection against the denizens of the land. but also seemed to cut through them with ease.
Emberstone - Warrior
  • The Emberstone warriors were a sight to behold, their grasp of the flame had no equal. IT was said that they lived in the fires of the nether and that their blades and armors were actually forged in the lava that flowed through that cruel place.
Ethereal - Caster
  • The Ethereal Magus were a powerful force and were rarely challenged. Although they were frail, they were as light as a feather and could surf on the wind as fast as the lightning their wielded against their foes dancing and dodging their enemies attacks with ease as they melted them with powerful magics.
Hell Forged - Rogue
  • The assassins of the dark glade would use their connection to a powerful malevolent force to imbue their blades and armor with great strength. While these weapons and armors did tear at their life force, it also empowered them and protected them from physical harm. Their weapons were especially designed for the sacrifice of those around the assassins, burrowing into all those nearby while slowing giving that strength to the wielder.
Luminous - Caster
  • The Luminous mages were quick on their feet and strong in soul. Their enchanted equipment boosted their speed and made them hard to hit by spell or arrow, while they did seem to be weakened slightly by this armor, their skills were otherwise enhanced so greatly that they were often avoided when confronted in the wilds.
Prismatic - Warrior
  • The enchanters of the Prism Order were few, but their equipment was prized among those of all walks. Just as the prism shines all the colors of the rainbow, so did their enchantments cover their equipment. Those with the Prismatic items were generally well prepared for most encounters.
Stardust - Support
  • Rare is it for stardust to fall from the heavens, but when it does, you can be sure that the brotherhood of the stars will be there to gather it. The equipment they created with it glinted with the sparkle and the power of the stars themselves and were prized for it's strength and protections.
Zeal - Rogue
  • The greed of the rogues guild known as Zeal was well known, for all those within it were rarely caught and generally rich. They not only found their ways into the vaults of others, but also found themselves often hired as assassins as they seemed to be protected against all the elements of the world.
@Wyzards - for Wiki lore.

slider.png

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
If you find any bugs or have any problems with the system take a screenshot of the message you get and please post them here:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/custom-crafting-system-bugs.58531/

For feedback and suggestions please use this thread here:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/custom-item-crafting-feedback-and-suggestions.58535/

Custom Crafted Item Sets

Hello heroes and welcome, Items have been appearing all throughout the dungeons. These custom crafting materials allow you to craft new and powerful equipment to help give you an edge in this harsh world.

Check it out on the Wiki:

http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Custom_Crafting

Blessed - Support

• The Clerics of the great divine were some of the best known healers in the land. Their connection to the divine was so strong, they were actually able to infuse items with the divines healing power giving the simple man a chance to call on their divine connection.
Dark Pearl - Tank
  • Dark Pearl was the insignia of a warrior cast that worked closely with the Ethereal order of mages. These warriors served as the front line fighters by absorbing large amounts of incoming fire and disabling their enemies while their magus allies burned them down.
Deep Root - Tank
  • The druids of Deep Root grove were known to be some of the most hearty and grounded people in these lands. Although they themselves were not fleet of foot, they had a tendency to slow their enemies down when near by actually having the ground itself grasp on to them while absorbing large amounts of incoming fire without worry.
  • The Dusk Bane Hunters were the most well known group of monster hunters in all the world. Their legendary equipment was one of the main keys to their success in felling these terrible beasts. The powerful enchantment not only gave them protection against the denizens of the land. but also seemed to cut through them with ease.
Emberstone - Warrior
  • The Emberstone warriors were a sight to behold, their grasp of the flame had no equal. IT was said that they lived in the fires of the nether and that their blades and armors were actually forged in the lava that flowed through that cruel place.
Ethereal - Caster
  • The Ethereal Magus were a powerful force and were rarely challenged. Although they were frail, they were as light as a feather and could surf on the wind as fast as the lightning their wielded against their foes dancing and dodging their enemies attacks with ease as they melted them with powerful magics.
Hell Forged - Rogue
  • The assassins of the dark glade would use their connection to a powerful malevolent force to imbue their blades and armor with great strength. While these weapons and armors did tear at their life force, it also empowered them and protected them from physical harm. Their weapons were especially designed for the sacrifice of those around the assassins, burrowing into all those nearby while slowing giving that strength to the wielder.
Luminous - Caster
  • The Luminous mages were quick on their feet and strong in soul. Their enchanted equipment boosted their speed and made them hard to hit by spell or arrow, while they did seem to be weakened slightly by this armor, their skills were otherwise enhanced so greatly that they were often avoided when confronted in the wilds.
Prismatic - Warrior
  • The enchanters of the Prism Order were few, but their equipment was prized among those of all walks. Just as the prism shines all the colors of the rainbow, so did their enchantments cover their equipment. Those with the Prismatic items were generally well prepared for most encounters.
Stardust - Support
  • Rare is it for stardust to fall from the heavens, but when it does, you can be sure that the brotherhood of the stars will be there to gather it. The equipment they created with it glinted with the sparkle and the power of the stars themselves and were prized for it's strength and protections.
Zeal - Rogue
  • The greed of the rogues guild known as Zeal was well known, for all those within it were rarely caught and generally rich. They not only found their ways into the vaults of others, but also found themselves often hired as assassins as they seemed to be protected against all the elements of the world.
@Wyzards - for Wiki lore.

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Even if I'm not here, I have to say, very good job on getting this out Kain. It must have taken a lot of time to make every single item, and work it into custom crafting. You have my respect for releasing an update this filled with content, and I look forward to see what Herocraft looks like when I come back to it.

Edit, might pop on and off to make sure my town stays alive xD

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Even if I'm not here, I have to say, very good job on getting this out Kain. It must have taken a lot of time to make every single item, and work it into custom crafting. You have my respect for releasing an update this filled with content, and I look forward to see what Herocraft looks like when I come back to it.

Edit, might pop on and off to make sure my town stays alive xD
I helped guide Eldry on this patch, but he did the majority of the work with my overseer wisdom :)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Active weapon abilities on several sets are temporarily disabled while a small glitch is resolved.
Sets in blue have actives enabled, while sets in red are disabled.

Blessed - Support

Dark Pearl - Tank
Deep Root - Tank

Emberstone - Warrior
Ethereal - Caster
Hell Forged - Rogue

Luminous - Caster
Prismatic - Warrior
Stardust - Support

Zeal - Rogue

When the issue is resolved, existing items will gain their active abilities.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
What special power do each of these crystals give? All know i know is zeal gives speed
We're looking to players to gather this information for the wiki. It's been set up as a challenge - this info won't be spoon-fed to players this time.

Contributions welcome!

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
Well i guess i have me a goal then. Are some of the active abilities still disabled like @Eldrylars said in nov?

Last edited by a moderator: