• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 5.4 - Relics

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
General:
Loot Crates are now available at hc.to/lootcrates - they are traceable and can be dropped! Read more here hc.to/crates
Loot Crates now display who wins what in /ch AO (Award Output ;) - Lore on skulls now state the name of the person's skull.
Zombies are no longer aggressive towards villagers. (This will reduce some lag and save AI time processing)
Lightning (thunder) skills are now no longer world-wide and are just in the vicinity of those who can hear it.
Resolve crashing issue with Effects and server.
Rename most titles to use less space on the screen.
Implement the relic / codex system to the mob drops. (http://pastie.org/private/6gsrmvaxdqorabjjcxing)
Added command /lastlogin <name> - to get the last login date if a player has logged in.
Swap cost is now 400s for combat and professions.
Added holograms to hub/tutorial: http://i.imgur.com/bQcKOzx.png
Lowered prices across the board for Residence purchase and upkeep. (http://pastie.org/private/egr2dj7o2pxb9uu1esdva) @Nevinryal
Massive changes to Heroes saving system to reduce lag.
-known bugs (relogging causes mana/stam to go to 0%)
Updated Craftbook plugin for performance
Remove /pvp and ELO rankings in favor of CLAN PVP.
Introducing Clans (/clan create),
Clan / Township integration available with clan clan-tag
Code:
/town region setclan <region> <clan name>
/town region removeclan <region>

Balance
Fix Labelchest's cooldown now 15s not 24h and add a reagent of 1 diamond
Normalized EXP gain on crafting gold tools/armor/weapons to be 20-40% above Diamond (not 50-150%)
Set Protection_Environmental enchant to level 60 for Enchanter.
Ninjas may now use SHEARS with Eviscerate[/code]

Last edited:

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Is this to address the issue about multiple item codes for the the same enchant sets?

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
What Xhazed said...
Will it be around 100 blocks? Or only in the vicinity of where the sky will light up from the lightning bolt?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
What Xhazed said...
Will it be around 100 blocks? Or only in the vicinity of where the sky will light up from the lightning bolt?
The sky lights up worldwide regardless.
As for what it is, I have no idea. Probably not 100 blocks, though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Loot Crates are now available at hc.to/lootcrates - they are traceable and can be dropped! Read more here hc.to/crates
Loot Crates now display who wins what in /ch AO (Award Output ;) - Lore on skulls now state the name of the person's skull.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Yay for last login. That is really good.
But looking at the whole relic thing....
I guess swamps will be filled with players that want support relics lol.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
FML, I waited 6 months to make my residence and freaking broke down a week ago and built it...
So are the rent costs auto transitioned with pre-existing residences or do I need to removed and re-buy my residence to get the new prices?
The upkeep is retroactive, cost will not be if you have it placed.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
The upkeep is retroactive, cost will not be if you have it placed.

Thanks for the heads up.

How about class change. Is the system like the old one where players would pay 250s for the first change and then any additional change is the higher cost, or do our poor lost souls have to come up with 800s to spec into their Profession and Combat classes?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Thanks for the heads up.

How about class change. Is the system like the old one where players would pay 250s for the first change and then any additional change is the higher cost, or do our poor lost souls have to come up with 800s to spec into their Profession and Combat classes?
Relics.