• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Patch 2.6.6

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
lol, i went on bukkit before i saw the patch update, and saw the person who was making plenty of great skills for the community. I was curious because of forcepush being fixed

T

Trok

You mean RightLegRed's spec, the Wizard. Coders start coming to the Monk, so we can get some cool spells. ( Oh and thanks for forcepull, never thought of it, cool idea. )

Holy mess, I have been reading up on this server and you guys really do go all out. This is awesome. Seems like you have an awesome thing going here and I will be honored to be a part of it.

-Deathmaul

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I won't be responding to quests in regards to next changes to come. Use the suggestions thread if you feel you have a suggestion.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I think it may be more beneficial to give everyone Consume. People would get an easy way to regain mana in the heat of battle, and alchemists would have people to sell cookies to. It's not that hard cramming a cookie in your face, even I can do it, though with a little difficulty.

The reason casters and healers have consume is because their more mana dependent, once their out of mana, their done for. Alchemist have consume because their like the crafting version of a Mage.

I'm sorry... What spells does an Alchemist have that would make consume useful?

Most likely when construct is finished and cauldrons are removed, construct will cost mana, and prob alot. Im hopeing the amount of mana is uses will have something to do with quantity, like 100% mana to make a stack or inv full of an item. I know using the cauldrons were boring ass hell because everything was done 1 at a time, which would take forever whenever multiple stacks of items were needed.