• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Paladin Skill absolution

Today - 9/17/16, after the reset I tried to heal myself and realized it wasn't working, Then i checked my macro and it was fine, but then checked /hero skills and saw that absolution was no longer on the list. I wanted to know if this was a bug or was intentional.
Thank you - Block_O_Water

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Today - 9/17/16, after the reset I tried to heal myself and realized it wasn't working, Then i checked my macro and it was fine, but then checked /hero skills and saw that absolution was no longer on the list. I wanted to know if this was a bug or was intentional.
Thank you - Block_O_Water
Looking into this.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
The skill is in the configs, but doesn't appear in game. Was working for me last night so not sure what's up.

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I think @Kainzo inadvertently left a couple skills behind. I restored them but they won't be active until the next restart.