• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Paladin/Crusader]:Ultimate Change

To be blunt, the Crusaders ultimate(Consecration), is... bad from an objective point of view, its not incredibly usefull and having an AOE DOT on the healing support tank, is odd. Not only that but its considerably weaker then its cousin(Desecration)

Desecration:

You mark the ground around you with unholy power, dealing >>(20 + 0.3 per intellect pont)<< every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds, within 5 blocks to the side and 2 blocks up and down (cylinder). Enemies within the area are slowed.

Consecration:

You mark the ground with holy power, dealing >>18 damage to undead<< every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds within 5 blocks to the side, 2 up and down (Cylinder). Allies within the area are granted movement speed

As we can see here, Desecration not only Deals more Base damage,but it scales up with their intelligence which is a core stat on Dreadknight, AND going off what im reading it damages ALL enemy's, Not just Zombies, Skeletons, and Pigzombies(The Undead)

And as i said before Having an AOE damage ultimate on the heal/support Tank, doesn't make a lot of sense

My Suggestion is, That instead of an AOE DOT, Crusaders Ultimate be changed to an AOE Heal Over time that scales off the Crusaders Wisdom. Since that will feel a lot better to use and makes more sense to the class

Consecration:

You mark the ground with holy power, dealing >>18 damage to undead<< every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds within 5 blocks to the side, 2 up and down (Cylinder). Allies within the area are granted movement speed

If you got the info of consecration on the Herocraft wiki, it is probable that the info is incorrect (because the wiki is very outdated)

My crusader consecration does more damage than it states on the wiki, so consecration probably does scale off a stat (intellect or wisdom most likely)

But I do agree than consecration is very weak overall, especially compared to desecration. Desecration damages ALL enemies and slows them down (thus making the opponents stay in the circle longer) while consecration only damages UNDEAD and only compensates with speed II for party members which is not very useful given that the buff is only applied INSIDE small circle that can easily be knocked outside of or simply run out side of the circle in attempt to dodge.

I believe that consecration should get a buff of some sort (like Zidane_Leonhart suggested, an AoE HoT) mostly because, from what other players have said and what I've experienced, consecration seems to be the weakest and most useless final skill of any t2 class.