• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Owengraven's Application

Owengraven

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Owengraven
  2. Location & Age: Belgium, 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None, (used fishbans to check myself, but i've never been banned)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Went on minecraft-mp.com list and found it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well i'm a fun player to be around, and i love a challenging server that gives me something extra/other than the normal vanilla feel.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCO10}
  10. Additional Info: I have been admin/mod on quite some servers and do own a server now, but I'd like to play on here due to the rpg nature of it and because it really is a pleasing experience, I am already started out in warshard and it would be nice to be able to experience the server at it's whole.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Owengraven
  2. Location & Age: Belgium, 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None, (used fishbans to check myself, but i've never been banned)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Went on minecraft-mp.com list and found it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well i'm a fun player to be around, and i love a challenging server that gives me something extra/other than the normal vanilla feel.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCO10}
  10. Additional Info: I have been admin/mod on quite some servers and do own a server now, but I'd like to play on here due to the rpg nature of it and because it really is a pleasing experience, I am already started out in warshard and it would be nice to be able to experience the server at it's whole.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1353887234,1353887145][/DOUBLEPOST]What type of server do you run?

Owengraven

Dirt
I run a bukkitbased server, it's called *Removed name*.

I aim for a vanilla feel with some challenges and puzzles, so my base is commandbook and griefprevention for claiming, apart from that i have some other plugins to manage hungergames, pvp and minigames.
It's a small 20 slots, that i don't really advertise much (and will never do so on any other server, i know the feeling) and is more of a friends community than a big all comer server.

Apart I have been admin/mod on other server, running the factions plugin and essentials.

It's my first experience with heroes plugin, and I really like it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I run a bukkitbased server, it's called *Removed name*.

I aim for a vanilla feel with some challenges and puzzles, so my base is commandbook and griefprevention for claiming, apart from that i have some other plugins to manage hungergames, pvp and minigames.
It's a small 20 slots, that i don't really advertise much (and will never do so on any other server, i know the feeling) and is more of a friends community than a big all comer server.

Apart I have been admin/mod on other server, running the factions plugin and essentials.

It's my first experience with heroes plugin, and I really like it.

We are generally leery or other admins, but since your server is not a RPG one I think we can give you a chance. I will remind you do not advertise, like you did in the reply, and we take intellectual property theft very seriously.

Welcome to Herocraft

Owengraven

Dirt
I can assure you that I won't, and sorry for including the name.

I'll try my best at being an asset of the community, thank you for your time and approval.