• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Opinions

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
If i could lock this id save the mods some trouble, haha... Leave your opinions at the door.

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
I don't like the server as it is now, I don't like the server where it's heading.

I loved the old hero-craft, and while this is unpopular townships 3.0 is not the problem.
Yes the pvp elements of it are broken, it definitely needs some re-adjusting and more testing....
However from the infrastructure, point of view it is new, interesting and fresh.

My main gripe atm, is that we as pvpers are not being catered towards, and if development
is not made in our interests, why should we feel an incentive to play here.

Furthermore how to 'pvp/raid' is being dictated to us, by people who do not pvp, or raid and that
is pushing my buttons.

Where are the tings that we ask for, we have been asking for over a month.....
Samurai, balance patches, events, work on player retention.

#opinions

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
They are having People Who downright HATE PvP Decide pvp things, Good Job Guys

The fact 3 people just ran into safe zones

Last edited by a moderator:

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
If i could lock this id save the mods some trouble, haha... Leave your opinions at the door.
Sarcasm, I was saying that they dont want to hear our opinions. That said, my opinion is as follows, pve and pvp should not be linked (dead horse being beaten). Pvpers arent being listened to. Township 3.0 is too complex for new players to want to get into. All the old players are gone (or being forced out by being ignored or belittled). Im not an avid pvper, I am just looking at the situation from a broader point of view. Its frustrating to see all these threads getting locked when they are proving a point, that is that people would like to see the server a certain way and know that they never will.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
more things i hate about towns 3.0
-no pvp zones
- you cant open chests or doors

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Don't misunderstand. When I lock stuff it's because of the following:
  • An OP that is blatantly trolling
  • All the posts in it are shit talk
  • So toxic that not even tryhard LoL players with ebola would touch it
I don't like the server as it is now, I don't like the server where it's heading.
Stuff like this is healthy for a server community.
Its frustrating to see all these threads getting locked when they are proving a point
The points are pretty clear. Just trying to stop some bleeding.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
1ja0t.jpg

Good job pamps!

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
more things i hate about towns 3.0
-no pvp zones
- you cant open chests or doors
You can open chests, doors opened by telekinesis

And as a 3.0 town owner, I can see new players love it, if they have somebody to go over it with them.
It really is not as complicated as you people make it out to be.
I have yet to come Across somebody in my town ( which 5/8 are lost souls/ new players) who have failed to understand the basic consepts of 3.0.

~MC

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Let me sum up most of my opinions of HC.

Everything thats not Township 3.0:
  • Ask Kainzo
Township 3.0:
  • There needs to be more things that raiders can use. This can be teleporters, power sappers etc. My ultimate wish is to have it that PVE can eventually be removed, but allow PVErs to live peacefull without the constant fear of being constantly camped.

Last edited:

Xhazed

Portal
I would love it if admins listened to pvpers and not let pvpers whine and then they get to make the pvp server, i hate the fact that there are lies or more like just saying heyy samy coming out but then they say o no sorry pls dont cry. Pls bring something like bastion back?