• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OojamstrzoO's whitelist application.

OojamstrzoO

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: OojamstrzoO.
  2. Location & Age: England, 15.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None.
  4. Referral(s):None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I saw it on minestatus as one of the top servers and thought it sounded amazing while reading about it.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am friendly and like to help anyone who needs it, I have also read the wiki and find this server very well done and interesting. I enjoy working with others and find PvP fun and exiting, you never know what may happen.
  9. Additional Info: I am currently learning java and learning about gates (e.g. NAND and NOR gates) so I have gotten very skilled with redstone.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application*
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

*During a background check, I managed to find a ban against you here (CTRL F + your MC name) which states griefing, could you please explain this?

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@OojamstrzoO

OojamstrzoO

Glowing Redstone
*updated*

The reason I banned for griefing is because I played that server when I had my old computer and I had to have the render distance on tiny, therefore not seeing that house...
I didn't realise I was cutting the tree down that the treehouse was supported on until I looked up and when trying to place it back, I was banned for griefing. I dont mean to grief in anyway, im against griefing after my most prized creation was not protected on a server properly and burned with fire charges..

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright thanks for your explanation but remember to be honest right at the start because it makes a great first impression to me (the Proctor) and the community rather than being dishonest. I am going to make a concession here and allow you to play on the server but ask that you make sure you read and understand the server rules etc.

Remember you're responsible for your own actions and you must take it upon yourself to make sure that you don't make the same mistake twice or another one.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

@OojamstrzoO