• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Online Map

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Does the map have a name for the multiplayer option in main menu?
When the map is online it is only one page. You have options to view the other worlds; Warshard, Forgelight, and the Nether (except you can't see anything).
Hope that answers your question, I don't really know what you're asking.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
mrschmid, you`d have to be high to not think my suggestion is a sensible idea/solution to our concerns. how can you dislike a question anyways? I mean good god you must be a professional troll.
Maybe he doesn't like your idea as a long-term solution. But I think your solution seems reasonable enough. Is this an easy thing to do?

AXP_Block

Dirt
Can u update the server to 1.4.6? i update with a mistake! Plz update the server i miss to play on the server

Kyren_

Stone
There's this red borderline on the map - What exactly does it limit? There are buildings outside of the border, so can we build normally on everyplace outside of that red border too?