• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT On Oct 4th, 7PM CST: Herocraft Reborn!

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Knowing that small is this, and medium is that, right off the start, won't change your actual planning, it will only change which one you need. =P
How big regions will be is a HUGE aspect of planning. We are creating the buildings based on Capital regions To-The-Block. Losing as much as a chunk will screw over everything.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Also, the overwhelmingly need-to-know for this is not actually, that bad. Think about the fact that the map will be a 1.6.4 pre-1.7 map. The new terrain won't come in until the map expansion, I would expect that -- most people would expect to wait for the new biomes to build their towns in some of the new beautiful areas being implemented. Only townships who plan to build as close to spawn would weigh those differences legitimately, or those who wanted an early start -- however, that's probably the wrong way to go, since many people have personal regions and free LWC's. Make a base, and hangout there, and wait a week or two. You'll need the time to gather the materials, and money required to even start a township. Plan your township's actual construction for 1.6.4 or 1.7 biomes, and gather materials in the mean time. Knowing your overall design, block types, buildings you want, # of people you have, and all of that will be the bigger factors for what size of town you will need. Knowing that small is this, and medium is that, right off the start, won't change your actual planning, it will only change which one you need. =P

This is how you're planning to play the new map, Xex, and that's fine for you ;).

But many players are wanting to play it differently from this and get established very early :D.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
How big regions will be is a HUGE aspect of planning. We are creating the buildings based on Capital regions To-The-Block. Losing as much as a chunk will screw over everything.
This is how you're planning to play the new map, Xex, and that's fine for you ;).

But many players are wanting to play it differently from this and get established very early :D.

Firstly, they're supposed to be working on a township plugin at some point, not sure if they're trying to get it in before the 4th. Gabizou might be doing that as we speak. (Which means everything will change most likely. I do know there was talk of circular regions again.)

Secondly,
That's not how I plan to play this map, It's just the only logical advice I can give you until they tell any of us any more details. That's the conclusions we came to when we were planning an Empire... not one kingdom, much less, one capital.

Just saying.. and I wish you the best with AD's planning. :D

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Also, will miner be updated to allow for extra drops and to replace "smelt gold" with the new ore or something?
There is no new ore so no the miner skill will not be updated. However I'm unsure whether miner's skill for increased drops from mining will effect the drop rate of soul shards.

My computer says UTC -5... so wtf is that then? lol
UTC = GMT just about. UTC is basically just an attempt to match GMT but by using an atomic time scale.

Last edited:

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Amazing... now all we need are quest, more active player, and don't forget bosses~~~~

donnymeyer

Obsidian
What texture pack was used for the pictures of the spawn area? (or whatever those buildings were, maybe not the spawn??

rkeenjr

Legacy Supporter 6
When can we look at the subscription plans? I do not see anything on the page other than "Instant RPG Acces" or is that it?

Edit: I did pay for Tier 4 about 24 hours ago... is there a way to have that updated here on the forums?

Thanks,
RKeenJr

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
When can we look at the subscription plans? I do not see anything on the page other than "Instant RPG Acces" or is that it?
No that's not the subscription plan, that's the premium server access. The subscription plan was up in the shop along with the premium access option about a week ago but I guess Kainzo is still tweaking it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Edit: I did pay for Tier 4 about 24 hours ago... is there a way to have that updated here on the forums?

Thanks,
RKeenJr
it's up now, im fixing things