• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

OctoberGwen's Whitelist Application

• Minecraft In-game name: DCSForerunner
  • Location & Age: Baltimore Maryland, 16
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
  • Referral(s): None.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Online searching google for Role Play Servers
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Sadly no, I haven't had a chance to.
  • Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No, but I possibly will.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD13
  • Reason you should be accepted: I don't have to be accepted, I just am looking for a quiet and reasonable Role Play Server, that is suitable to my liking. I've been on some servers that do not have much Role Play anymore, but only the use of Power from factions. Most Servers only have "Civil Wars" with each other I happen to not agree with any type of violence. I would like to be accepted, so that I may explore your world thoroughly and enjoy it completely. Besides the main point, "Greyson" is completely griefed and destroyed peice by peice. Thank you for hearing me out. -OctoberGwen

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: Online searching google for Role Play Servers
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Sadly no, I haven't had a chance to.
  • Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) No, but I possibly will.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): Respect is Key to any society
  • Reason you should be accepted: I don't have to be accepted, I just am looking for a quiet and reasonable Role Play Server, that is suitable to my liking. I've been on some servers that do not have much Role Play anymore, but only the use of Power from factions. Most Servers only have "Civil Wars" with each other I happen to not agree with any type of violence. I would like to be accepted, so that I may explore your world thoroughly and enjoy it completely. Besides the main point, "Greyson" is completely griefed and destroyed peice by peice. Thank you for hearing me out. -OctoberGwen

Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on the application, thanks.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD13

Reviewing