• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nova: An MOB Member City

So basically, there were no voters and you just call yourself leader of Nova? There had better be a revote or another election because that, gentlemen, is a load of horseshit. This is a democracy, not a fucking despotism ruled by Julius Caesar II.

tabletop1000 said:
So basically, there were no voters and you just call yourself leader of Nova? There had better be a revote or another election because that, gentlemen, is a load of horseshit. This is a democracy, not a fucking despotism ruled by Julius Caesar II.

This is in fact a Monarchy now. Zellis is a titled land owner under the banner of MOB.

ZELLIS

Banned
I'd be willing to have a reelection for Mayordom of Nova by my citizens. But I assure you all, my citizens support me in full.

Kaliven

Gold
Actually if Top wasn't so inactive, you'll see that Zellis ran unopposed for mayor of Nova, nobody opposed him, after re-election I offered to help his town, something that ARTEMIS FAILED to do.

Fed him some citizens, so even if someone TRIED to legally vote him out of office, they could not, because there are enough Blasphemites in the citizen list you could not earn a majority.

We worked the system, legally, and honestly.

vrillusions

Legacy Supporter 3
Just wanted to say you're more than welcome to reclaim my plot. I cleared out back when the rumors were high about it being de-towned and didn't want to lose all my stuff. Hence I moved to artemis since they were the closest town and at the time both were TOP. So I guess now that I'm at artemis I'm a sworn enemy of Nova (so confused). Anyway, feel free to reclaim my plot there's not really much there aside from some half steps anyway.

Afro7897

Legacy Supporter 5
I would not have expected anybody to cook up this kinda of plot so well played on Blasphemy's part. You have my respect for whatever its worth. At least all the work put into Nova isn't going to waste.

ZELLIS

Banned
Alright illusion I'll take that down, and Afro; Thanks :D It was supposed to be surprising and while it got ruined a bit by the drama, it served it's purpose well.

ZELLIS

Banned
I'm probably going to be AFK until sunday night. i've left Allusa nd b4en in charge and will be hopefully ruling the town from afar via texts :p

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Weynard said:
01-28-2011 01:17 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Assuming I still hold my position as SIC of TOP / SIC of NOVA and Aussie has resigned [Comment: which would mean I was the president of TOP at that time], I rule that:

To assure the integrity of the city

1) No reelections may be held

1a) until the majority of active members have discussed the situation and found an agreement on how NOVA will operate in the future.

1b) until the majority of citizens have settled their issues with each other. This means saying why you think the other person sucks.

To assure 1) is carried out correctly

2) NOVA city will be disbanded IF in compliance with 1) no election date can be set until the first of February.

2a) In the event NOVA city is disbanded:

2aa) Every citizen is entitled only to the materials located on his plot and his very personal chests, regardless of rank.

2ab) The walls, the flags, the town center, the farms, the mine, the harbour and other public structures must not be touched. This does not apply to the interior of private apartments. This is to preserve the town looks. They will furthermore be protected by the server-wide griefing regulations.

2ac) All public chests shall be emptied and the resources be given to the TOP city with the highest number of active citizens. An active citizen is someone who logs in at least once every three days. Should no TOP city reach 11 active members, the resources will be donated to DH Kingdom.
This includes the city wallet. Whoever has the city cash, they are only supposed to be the temporary holders anyway.

2b) You will have noticed I have denied everyone the permission to destroy blocks in NOVA. This is to prevent panic and looting once this gets published.

3) Regardless of what happens, TOP will not be affected but in one way:

3a) Thetxlibra and AussieDigbat shall always remain members of the Council.

4) The NOVA flags must be restored and protected immediately.

To assure this doesn't happen again:

5) Future Mayors/SICs of TOP towns must login at least once every other day as long as there is no serious reason for an absence.

6) If I don't hold the authority to set these rules in effect, this of course has no effect.
6a) After giving these last orders, I hereby disclaim all my roles and ranks within TOP and NOVA, including my membership. I'll be living in the wildy now. It has been a pleasure.

"Thus Kent, O princes, bids you all adieu;
He'll shape his old course in a country new."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ZELLIS said:
Anyway, first in regards to the flags, you may not have heard but we will be switching to bMod very soon (within today) and because of that, all the protections and realms are going to nullified. So, foreseeing the looting and griefing, I decided to take all of the blocks, I wrote down where I got them, and put them into the bank until we had reprotected the city, at which point I plan to put them back where I found them. Had I been online, I would have told you this promptly.

We'll talk about my money in game, I'll leave it at that.

Other than that, all of these terms look alright. We may want to check Nova's citizen list and see who's A. still there and B. active once we update the server.

Who can confirm ZELLIS has adhered to the above conditions? They were issued by the TOP president at a time when NOVA was still a member of TOP, which means he was and is still subject to these very orders.

This means a meetup of NOVAs membership to discuss the future and settle quarrels MUST have happened before the 1st of February.

[size=x-large]In the event this has not happened, NOVA ceased to exist on Tuesday as ordered by the TOP president and agreed to by the mayor of NOVA.[/size]

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
given that the majority of Nova's citizens are now from Blasphemy, I think the end result is still:

-ToP's Nova is dead.
-MoB's Nova is established, legally (if underhanded).

so nothing really changes.

I understand why ToP is outraged at this, but really it's something I saw coming for about a week, before I was even brought in on the secret plan. Yes I was PM'd a few days in advance to verify that all actions taken were legal, if underhanded. The staff has reviewed the claims, and the methods, and though evil and downright underhanded, it was legal.

I'm sorry you didn't see it coming, but you should cut your losses and move forward, or you may very well crumble due to inactivity and apathy.

Expect EVIL from the Evil Kingdom, and watch the shadows, Barg is probably hiding in them.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
DagothAgahnim said:
given that the majority of Nova's citizens are now from Blasphemy, I think the end result is still:

-ToP's Nova is dead.
-MoB's Nova is established, legally (if underhanded).

so nothing really changes.

I understand why ToP is outraged at this, but really it's something I saw coming for about a week, before I was even brought in on the secret plan. Yes I was PM'd a few days in advance to verify that all actions taken were legal, if underhanded. The staff has reviewed the claims, and the methods, and though evil and downright underhanded, it was legal.

I'm sorry you didn't see it coming, but you should cut your losses and move forward, or you may very well crumble due to inactivity and apathy.

Expect EVIL from the Evil Kingdom, and watch the shadows, Barg is probably hiding in them.

That's not the point. If ZELLIS decides to be a dork and leave for MOB, thats OK.
What's not OK is that he was ordered to settle things with the citizens and I don't believe he did. This means that unless someone can verify he adhered to the conditions, NOVA was disbanded on Tuesday and ZELLIS would at the very least have to pay town/city fees again, if not distribute the resources as commanded.
Where I come from, people do the shit they agree to do. He didn't. That's not underhanded, that's being a dick.

Respiren

Banned
Funny how all of these 'important' technicalities have only come to these former allies' (read: long-pigs spongi) attention so recently.

It's like something changed...

There's no going back now, embrace your Evil Overlord now Artemisians, by reposting this oath.

"I for one welcome our new evil overlords. I’d like to remind them that as a trusted herocraft personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground obsidian mines.”

Respiren said:
Funny how all of these 'important' technicalities have only come to these former allies' (read: long-pigs spongi) attention so recently.

It's like something changed...

There's no going back now, embrace your Evil Overlord now Artemisians, by reposting this oath.

"I for one welcome our new evil overlords. I’d like to remind them that as a trusted herocraft personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground obsidian mines.”

Mmmm, Long Pig.

I got my BBQ ready.