• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Norwil0s whitelist application

norwil0

Dirt
In-game name:Norwil0
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Never got banned
Referral(s):Sadly none =(
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki/rules, and i am polite and nice. I have been moderator on 1 server (acercraft) and i did the job well, i think im social, and i realy liked to join a town and show what i can do of building.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Im a realy fan of the heros plugin, and why dont play where it started? So always when i search after heros server, i have seen this one, and i think its time to join =)
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have
Additional Info: Um i think i have told the most already, im a good builder and a realy nice person, and i realy hope u guys let me join. I play elder scroll 4 and 5, and played minecraft since version 1.6 and am realy known with minecraft. Im known on many servers, and next to noone hates me (they only do when i defend my friends) and i hope i will get as many friends on this server as on other.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN7 Hope its right =)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

norwil0

Dirt
umm let me think..
oh i maybe know for what. i dont know the server anymore, but i was banned for being smarter than an admin...

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
umm let me think..
oh i maybe know for what. i dont know the server anymore, but i was banned for being smarter than an admin...
And yet the ban claims they have logblock proof of a grief you are supposedly responsible for? (sorry for the delayed responses, in school right now)

norwil0

Dirt
I give up with this i never griefed spammed hacked or anything but this is not going anywhere so i give up with this

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
*sighs*

It is the only ban I was able to find, therefore I am not too concerned. However, I am giving you a warning. Griefing is not tolerated here on Herocraft. You break it, you replace it.

Could you add to your additional info? Any other games/hobbies you enjoy outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application then make a post letting me know you have done so. Thanks!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Nice improvement, welcome to Herocraft! We are having issues regarding permissions right now so you can't be whitelisted right away. You are expected to be whitelisted within the next 24 hours. Until then feel free to enjoy the server as part of the greylist. Thanks for being patient!