• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Noperson22

Noperson22

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Noperson22
  2. Location & Age: California, 14(Sorry I lied about my age on the site because I didn't know if it had an age limit. Sorry for lying)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Yes, I was banned on "Grim World" awhile back. I had gotten banned because I was moving stuff around in one of my friends house and he told the admin I griefed. The server was reset and I play again without anyone mad at me. Otherwise no other bans
  4. Referral(s): FearDaReaper
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend FearDaReaper told me about it and how many cool mods the server had.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love build many old builds and making big projects! I've built a Hover Dam with other people before. I would like to bring my skills and use them on the server. Also some of the mods seemed really cool. I would love to be a part of a town! I also do many pictures in pixel art.
  9. Additional Info: Here are pictures of my pixel art.
    1zxtx07.jpg
    ip2jwx.png
    wl68hz.png

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey there @Noperson22

I will be your [Proctor] or whitelist/application reviewer, thanks for being honest about your ban, honesty is always a key fact in Herocraft, although you have admitted to a ban, could you please explain these bans in detail please:
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => strontkever.com .:. you have been banned!
)

[username] => Noperson22
[issuer] => PlantAssassin
[server] => mc2.joe.to
[reason] => griefing with wood (-863, 39, -365)
[time] => 2011-08-28 21:44:36

Noperson22

Wood
Oh my Gosh! I totally forgot about them! For StrontKeaver.com: My little brother and I had played that server on this account but one day he was killed in the wild with a lot of stuff while mining. He got really mad and started to say mean things to the guy who had killed him. For mc2.joe.to the server was a whitelisted server that was very strict. My friends and I had house next to each other on plots. and we agreed to be able to mess with each others houses but one day I was fixing his house to look the same as mine (we had wanted the same looking houses) and he wasn't on and and admin saw me placing wood and deleting blocks in his house and I had gotten banned before I could say what i had been doing. Sorry for not telling you, I had completely forgot about both of them. Thanks for your time I hope you will forgive me. Cameron

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey there @Noperson22

Does your little brother have still access to your account by any chance? Thanks for being honest about your bans too.

HeX7

Obsidian
Ok @Noperson22
Well it seems the bans were from a year ago, and you have seemed to changed. As long as your brother does not have access to your account. It all seems fine. Could @Brutalacerate please change his profile age to meet his (14) (Thanks)

I see no reason why you can't join Herocraft, on behalf of the HC staff, Welcome aboard!

Please check your PM's, attempt to join the game as soon as you can, I should have you sorted out.

Thanks.