• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Non-regional territory claim.

GoodGrief

Legacy Supporter 9
Can an in game organization claim structures/territory, i.e.; clan, township, empire, or is this a right reserved for individual players?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Typically one player must stake the claim, however a group can claim it afterwards.

Say I claim a 50x50 abandoned building in my name. Once the claim is "good" my guild ThisIsAGuild (sweet name right?) can then claim it. As long as I claimed it first. It's cool.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Yup, you can apply to claim.

The claim process is very clearly set out, and involves putting up signs and petitioning the claim. The structure is only yours if you receive a positive response to your petition of claim.

The claim process is described in the rules here: hc.to/claiminghouses

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7

The claim process is very clearly set out, and involves putting up signs and petitioning the claim. The structure is only yours if you receive a positive response to your petition of claim.

just tried /lastlogin and it does not work as a command anymore... i suppose the whole process will have to be done by staff now

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Can an in game organization claim structures/territory, i.e.; clan, township, empire, or is this a right reserved for individual players?

Keep in mind, claiming applies to structures and not land.

GoodGrief

Legacy Supporter 9

That section of the wiki is for the reclamation of neglected, or abandoned structures. My interest and/or concern is the correct and lawful initial claim of the previously unclaimed.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
That section of the wiki is for the reclamation of neglected, or abandoned structures. My interest and/or concern is the correct and lawful initial claim of the previously unclaimed.
Land that was never claimed is claimed by placing a sign saying its yours.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Land that was never claimed is claimed by placing a sign saying its yours.
Land cannot be claimed!

It applies to all structures you might want to claim - whether or not they have signs on them.

Failing to put a sign on your house does not mean your house is not claimed!

But putting on a sign does certainly make it easier for everyone, including yourself.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Land cannot be claimed!

It applies to all structures you might want to claim - whether or not they have signs on them.

Failing to put a sign on your house does not mean your house is not claimed!

But putting on a sign does certainly make it easier for everyone, including yourself.
By land I mean spot where you put your building.

Witch is correct. Land itself can't be claimed unless you're building on it or it is part of your build.