• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Non-regional territory claim.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Tier 8
Typically one player must stake the claim, however a group can claim it afterwards.

Say I claim a 50x50 abandoned building in my name. Once the claim is "good" my guild ThisIsAGuild (sweet name right?) can then claim it. As long as I claimed it first. It's cool.

Yup, you can apply to claim.

The claim process is very clearly set out, and involves putting up signs and petitioning the claim. The structure is only yours if you receive a positive response to your petition of claim.

The claim process is described in the rules here: hc.to/claiminghouses

The claim process is very clearly set out, and involves putting up signs and petitioning the claim. The structure is only yours if you receive a positive response to your petition of claim.

just tried /lastlogin and it does not work as a command anymore... i suppose the whole process will have to be done by staff now

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Staff member
Guide
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Maximum Supporter X
Can an in game organization claim structures/territory, i.e.; clan, township, empire, or is this a right reserved for individual players?
Keep in mind, claiming applies to structures and not land.

That section of the wiki is for the reclamation of neglected, or abandoned structures. My interest and/or concern is the correct and lawful initial claim of the previously unclaimed.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Tier 8
That section of the wiki is for the reclamation of neglected, or abandoned structures. My interest and/or concern is the correct and lawful initial claim of the previously unclaimed.
Land that was never claimed is claimed by placing a sign saying its yours.

Land that was never claimed is claimed by placing a sign saying its yours.
Land cannot be claimed!

It applies to all structures you might want to claim - whether or not they have signs on them.

Failing to put a sign on your house does not mean your house is not claimed!

But putting on a sign does certainly make it easier for everyone, including yourself.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Tier 8
Land cannot be claimed!

It applies to all structures you might want to claim - whether or not they have signs on them.

Failing to put a sign on your house does not mean your house is not claimed!

But putting on a sign does certainly make it easier for everyone, including yourself.
By land I mean spot where you put your building.

Witch is correct. Land itself can't be claimed unless you're building on it or it is part of your build.