• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Noigatnoc Whitelist Application

noigatnoc

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: noigatnoc
  2. Location & Age:Auckland, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Once on TWDC as he mistook me as my friend who at that time was using the forcefield hack.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have been trying to expand the community of HC for a while now
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):Yes I have recently subscribed to the youtube channel
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes I am aware and agree to the rules and regulations.
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCN9
  9. Additional Info: I'm a friendly kind of player trying to help out the new ones and trying to get as much population into the game as possible and find that being whitelisted would just top it off for me.

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft In-Game Name: Noigatnoc

Location & Age: Auckland, Age 13

Previous Bans: I have honestly been banned once due to a misunderstanding on TWDC.

Reason I should be accepted: I have read all the rules and have been playing this server for quite some time now and think that I would make a nice addition to the team.

How did I hear about Hero Craft:I was trying to find a good RPG server a couple years back and stumbled upon this and instantly loved it.

Have you voted for Hero Craft:Yes, I love helping out great small servers and trying to make them reach as HeroCraft is like now.

Do I agree to the Hero Craft EULA & ToS: Yes I agree to them.

Have I subscribed to your You-Tube channel: No I haven't as I was unaware to this.

Additional Info: I'm a friendly kind of player trying to help out the new ones and trying to get as much population into the game as possible and find that being whitelisted would just top it off for me.
REVIEWING

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Please use the proper format found at hc.to/appguide

While you're at it, why is your application age different from your profile age?
Please explain the misunderstanding leading to your ban.
Please find your special key at hc.to/appguide

noigatnoc

Stone
Ohh sorry did not know of the app guide and i had my age on the account because i was not sure if there was a age restriction sorry for the inconvenience.

noigatnoc

Stone
i used double jump rocket lol i was on the class that u can have double jump twice loli didnt even know of my ban god... i actually liked that server
= P at end of vid it wasnt me that hit him lol i didnt have nodus
rewatched video and noticed i had teleprter

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
i used double jump rocket lol i was on the class that u can have double jump twice loli didnt even know of my ban god... i actually liked that server
= P at end of vid it wasnt me that hit him lol i didnt have nodus
rewatched video and noticed i had teleprter
We take all sorts of hacks or illegal mods very seriously. Please review hc.to/rules.

nvm its day/month/year i was right lool
@Angyles

ACCEPTED