• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Noble Plots!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
a8c048ee9f.jpg

Noble Plots are in!

General rules for Royal & Noble:
- If you are inactive for 30 days, your plot may be deleted and the plot put up for sale again (first come, first serve).
- Plots must be well designed, built well and not an eyesore (no cobble boxes, this is a place to showcase your build skill).
- No trees on roofs (treehouses will be allowed within reason, as long as the leaves don't exceed region height).
- Plots that are empty for too long will be subject to review (no land holding).
- You may only own ONE plot this map. Either Royal or Noble, not both (this is due to smaller amounts of plots).
- You may store items in your plot.
- You may not put chest shops in your plot. That is what Central Landing is for.
- No refunds are issued, final sale. If you wish to upgrade to bigger plot, you must sell/trade to another player.
- Regions may not be shifted up or down.
- Using pistons to manipulate blocks outside your region is considered region abuse and is illegal.

Theft, Killing & Griefing:
- If you add a player to your plot, we are not held liable if they steal from you.
- Do not add people you don't trust. This is a risk you take.
- The only time theft is illegal is if you have someone perform a service in your plot that is negotiated on trade chat.
- Example: You hire someone to install a lift, you add them to the plot. Theft is illegal in this case.
- Griefing is always illegal, regardless of where it is and who has access.
- It is legal to kill trespassers with lava/suffocation if you catch them inside your house, HOWEVER it is illegal to lure/trick someone in and kill them.

How to Buy & Transfer Ownership:
- Find a plot you like that is empty. Click the sign on the small post in the front.
- This is a one time purchase, no taxes or rent.
- To do a plot ownership transfer you must petition with the new owner's name, standing at the plot in question.
- The new owner must be online and present to take over the region using the SRM plugin.
- If you have issues, please let an admin know.
- Use /srm help for commands.

Where:
  • Surrounding trade district on three sides.
How much:
  • 41x41 = 40,000 Souls.
  • 31x31 = 30,000 Souls.
  • 20x20 = 20,000 Souls.
Where is the buy sign?!
Cross the bridge, under the right side. Refer to image in spoiler.

1e2e0440c5.jpg

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
You know @Xanipher is really dead when she doesn't post the noble plot thread.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Well, I'll pop my head up and say I don't like noble plots because I think they kill towns.

However these ones are relatively limited in number and quite expensive. I'd like to see them have a rental on them, however.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, I'll pop my head up and say I don't like noble plots because I think they kill towns.

However these ones are relatively limited in number and quite expensive. I'd like to see them have a rental on them, however.
With the price they are, they don't need rental.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Total safe storage with no risk
Aka, personal regions...... Towns..... They provide the same thing. If your stuff gets stolen in a town or region, it's because you fucked up, either didn't block up an area or cover their chest. Only difference is from the two. Is you can be inactive and log in and out so you don't lost it. But either way, if you don't plan to play what does it matter?

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Aka, personal regions...... Towns..... They provide the same thing. If your stuff gets stolen in a town or region, it's because you fucked up, either didn't block up an area or cover their chest. Only difference is from the two. Is you can be inactive and log in and out so you don't lost it. But either way, if you don't plan to play what does it matter?
Wrong, for a noble plot the surrounding area is all spawn and regioned by other people, towns and residents are surrounded by non regioned terrain usually, this gives opportunity to abuse mechanics, search for a way in, or just camp it outside, in pvp of course. Noble Plots are in spawn which means no pvp, which also means no way to try to find a way in and also people wont abuse mechanics to get in, so ur stuff is practically as secure as can be.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Wrong, for a noble plot the surrounding area is all spawn and regioned by other people, towns and residents are surrounded by non regioned terrain usually, this gives opportunity to abuse mechanics, search for a way in, or just camp it outside, in pvp of course. Noble Plots are in spawn which means no pvp, which also means no way to try to find a way in and also people wont abuse mechanics to get in, so ur stuff is practically as secure as can be.
Usually you won't find that. If you are waiting for someone, it is usually for a bounty. So regardless the same thing can happen in spawn. Plus most mechanics are illegal to abuse now because of Beau doing them. So the only LEGIT way people get in is by blinking in or just finding an open spot. Which could happen on a spawn plot.

Domainoft

Coal
I think they are great. If you are willing to spend 20k+ you should get increased safety for your things. I'd love to see PvP focused on the fights, and less on the loot you can gain from them. As well as bounties being used as bounties and not epeen place holders and tools of PvP. I think it would be great if some of the wealthier players could safely show off there rare finds /purchases without fear of loss.

LovelyArmor

Legacy Supporter 4
No. No need for even more carebearcraft.
I would pay attention to Air's comments. I'm in agreement with him.
Don't like the spawn plots? Don't buy one.
Locked chests are just as effective as keeping peoples stuff safe anyways and I'm assuming those with a Plot are gonna be using lwc's. So simply don't try to raid them.
There is plenty of ways to get items in Herocraft, stealing is an option, yes, but the people whom you would want to steal from are gonna be smart enough to protect their items.
So regardless of where they are at. You won't be able to get to them anyways.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Usually you won't find that. If you are waiting for someone, it is usually for a bounty. So regardless the same thing can happen in spawn. Plus most mechanics are illegal to abuse now because of Beau doing them. So the only LEGIT way people get in is by blinking in or just finding an open spot. Which could happen on a spawn plot.
and what would that get you nothin, no pvp in spawn plots majority of people cover chests, if they werent at spawn i would be fine with it, but the fact that they are at spawn with no pvp and no areas to build around them they are pretty much unraidable, carebearcraft it is.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
and what would that get you nothin, no pvp in spawn plots majority of people cover chests, if they werent at spawn i would be fine with it, but the fact that they are at spawn with no pvp and no areas to build around them they are pretty much unraidable, carebearcraft it is.
They are mostly in pve... so your point is?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@LovelyArmor and you should pay attention to what I said, noble plots aren't good. Herocraft doesn't need to be carebearcraft, which it is leaning more and more towards. LWCs are already ultimate storage, you don't need to add in large areas of ultimate storage. Yes they are expensive but cheap for how many chests you can fit in them

LovelyArmor

Legacy Supporter 4
And? These affect you how? They are a piece of land you don't get to steal from. Who cares? That doesn't affect Herocraft as a whole and treating these plots like they are more than what they are is doing more harm than good.

Would you prefer to have a limit on how many chests can be store? (after a week or so of starting your building the chests exceeding the limit need to be removed or the person pays a fee to keep them or add new ones) Or limit amount of people allowed to have perms to the plot?
Or an option to have a chest shop as long as the owner pays a tax and fee for it that may be more expensive than normal shops in the trade district?

The people who can afford plots, already have spaces to put items.
So you still can't raid or steal from them, okay? Find something else to do. Can't kill them at spawn? Bounties, or better yet, find something else to do.
The difference between a Noble Plot and a properly protected Res or Town is the location.

Don't want it, don't get one. Don't like that it's more free storage for those who can afford the 20k or more plots? Well chances are you couldn't get their items anyways. So what's the difference between a nice space at spawn for something to be built onto it for everyone to easily see and enjoy, and a personal Residence right outside spawn? Or a township that's properly protected? Nothing.

If you want Herocraft to be more Hardcore, there is a suggestions thread for that. Don't complain about having less PvP if you aren't willing to find ways to encourage more healthy PvP. PvE isn't what is killing the server, it's players who refuse to find ways to encourage PvP to be better.

I would use it over complaining about an expensive piece of land some people want to have and have earned the right to have.

Last edited: