• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Noble Plots!

Are we able to have nothing added to Herocraft without the same people Whining about "No PvP, No fun"?

Say these Plots where outside spawn, PvE side same thing as with spawn, More complaining. PvP side? No one would ever Buy them if people are going to constantly camp and attempt to break in. 20k minimum is a damn steep price for 31x31. Even if people use it for storage, there is only what? 16 plots available? And most are still empty.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Are we able to have nothing added to Herocraft without the same people Whining about "No PvP, No fun"?

Say these Plots where outside spawn, PvE side same thing as with spawn, More complaining. PvP side? No one would ever Buy them if people are going to constantly camp and attempt to break in. 20k minimum is a damn steep price for 31x31. Even if people use it for storage, there is only what? 16 plots available? And most are still empty.
Nobody would buy them because they just aren't a good idea just look at last map, there were plots and hardly any towns because of them, I could easily fit everything I needed into one TOTALLY safe from anything no risk. That isn't a good idea. I would be totally fine with these if they were outside of spawn, either side of the map just as long as you could TNT into them so they weren't ultimate protection like they are now. Btw I never said no PVP no fun, that is the most fun part of herocraft to me but I do know that it isn't everything still, just this is too over the top leaning towards PVE IMO.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
And? These affect you how? They are a piece of land you don't get to steal from. Who cares? That doesn't affect Herocraft as a whole and treating these plots like they are more than what they are is doing more harm than good.

Would you prefer to have a limit on how many chests can be store? (after a week or so of starting your building the chests exceeding the limit need to be removed or the person pays a fee to keep them or add new ones) Or limit amount of people allowed to have perms to the plot?
Or an option to have a chest shop as long as the owner pays a tax and fee for it that may be more expensive than normal shops in the trade district?

The people who can afford plots, already have spaces to put items.
So you still can't raid or steal from them, okay? Find something else to do. Can't kill them at spawn? Bounties, or better yet, find something else to do.
The difference between a Noble Plot and a properly protected Res or Town is the location.

Don't want it, don't get one. Don't like that it's more free storage for those who can afford the 20k or more plots? Well chances are you couldn't get their items anyways. So what's the difference between a nice space at spawn for something to be built onto it for everyone to easily see and enjoy, and a personal Residence right outside spawn? Or a township that's properly protected? Nothing.

If you want Herocraft to be more Hardcore, there is a suggestions thread for that. Don't complain about having less PvP if you aren't willing to find ways to encourage more healthy PvP. PvE isn't what is killing the server, it's players who refuse to find ways to encourage PvP to be better.

I would use it over complaining about an expensive piece of land some people want to have and have earned the right to have.
Basically this.

Those of us who could afford a noble plot could in theory make either a RP or a fuckton of LWCs and call it a day.
These are just another money sink to try and force some money out of the economy.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Basically this.

Those of us who could afford a noble plot could in theory make either a RP or a fuckton of LWCs and call it a day.
These are just another money sink to try and force some money out of the economy.
That's not the intention at all.. Tim did this on his to bring more stuff to HC. We don't have Xani since the community shut her out like idiots. So he is the only one to do stuff like this and events also. I'm just tired of people complaining about this. Just shut up and appreciate what Tim does for us. (This rant wasn't really meant for you minimike BTW.)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
That's not the intention at all.. Tim did this on his to bring more stuff to HC. We don't have Xani since the community shut her out like idiots. So he is the only one to do stuff like this and events also. I'm just tired of people complaining about this. Just shut up and appreciate what Tim does for us. (This rant wasn't really meant for you BTW.)
Was super confused till I read the ending XD

Though they do feel like money sinks, I'm glad Tim pushed this though (Really sad I wasn't around to help design the p[lots :( Terraforming is what I do!!!)