• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JerCoolDude

Glowing Redstone
At 1:10 EST on 5/15/16, I checked MorganFX's profile and they haven't been on since February 21. He owns a noble plot and it has been over 30 days and the plot still isn't deleted. Aren't the rules that if you are offline for more than 30 days your noble plot disappears? Please consider deleting their noble plot, I would like to purchase one.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Make a PE and when a Admin has time they will confirm and put it for sale

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
At 1:10 EST on 5/15/16, I checked MorganFX's profile and they haven't been on since February 21. He owns a noble plot and it has been over 30 days and the plot still isn't deleted. Aren't the rules that if you are offline for more than 30 days your noble plot disappears? Please consider deleting their noble plot, I would like to purchase one.
Does it really matter?

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4
As Irish said, it really doesn't matter since the map is resetting a week from now. There is little to no point of buying a plot ATM.