• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

No cry chalange.

I know right? It's silly, but what can you do I guess. Even though she had several lines in Season 2 people started complaining that her voice wasn't right etc. There will always be someone who isn't satisfied.

Wonderbolt Academy was nearly perfect though. But I don't understand why the freaking Element of Loyalty who saved Euqestria so many times and the only pony to perform 2 sonic rainbooms has to practice along the other normal pegasi.
You're right, she was very famous on the show and now that had to come to an end because of one complaint. I also dont understand how that would be offensive, if i was mentally challenged i would love to see a pony who was like me.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
-snip- a frame fail that made her eyes derpy. -snip-
Actually, since she was a background pony, and her eyes weren't supposed to be seen, one of the animators thought it would be fun, and they didn't notice it before it was announced. Then the community liked it a lot, so they kept it.
Also, let's stop the broster chatter before this thread gets locked because of us.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Actually, since she was a background pony, and her eyes weren't supposed to be seen, one of the animators thought it would be fun, and they didn't notice it before it was announced. Then the community liked it a lot, so they kept it.
Also, let's stop the broster chatter before this thread gets locked because of us.
No, ponify everything man.