• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

No cry chalange.

boxofspiderss

Legacy Supporter 2
those videos did not fill me with a warm and fuzzy feeling. i intend to take out my displeasure on you at some point for this.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I watched the ''Fox and the Hound'' not too long ago, and that scene actually made me tear up quite a bit. Twas sad. :(

''Kiwi'' is also quite sad. I wouldn't cry, however. I have to love how it's done, seeming all jolly at first, to then become sad in a very short period of time, right at that moment when you realise what he's doing. :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I watched the ''Fox and the Hound'' not too long ago, and that scene actually made me tear up quite a bit. Twas sad. :(

''Kiwi'' is also quite sad. I wouldn't cry, however. I have to love how it's done, seeming all jolly at first, to then become sad in a very short period of time, right at that moment when you realise what he's doing. :(
The Kiwi one wasn't sad at all really, he wanted to fly so he decided to jump down a cliff with a few trees on it. Too bad he hit the ground in 180km/h and died.

The asian dad thing is pretty sad, untill you realize it's a commercial for some money draining life insurance company.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
The Kiwi one wasn't sad at all really, he wanted to fly so he decided to jump down a cliff with a few trees on it. Too bad he hit the ground in 180km/h and died.

''And I know it's only natural to be sad, but not because of the words "He dies." but because of the life we saw prior to the words''.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
You guys dont have souls do you? I mean the first video was pretty sad also. How you guys not have any feels!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
(Test) broster

Edit: Oh wow.

Anyway, yeah, you guys have no souls between you. :(

Or maybe me and JBird are just pussies... lol.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
People were just upset that she was taken off after one episode. She was one of the favorite ponies in the broster community because of a frame fail that made her eyes derpy. She was taken off when one mother had sent in a complaint because she thought Derpy =|= Retarded/mentally ill. Caused a big uproar in the community.

People were just upset that she was taken off after one episode. She was one of the favorite ponies in the broster community because of a frame fail that made her eyes derpy. She was taken off when one mother had sent in a complaint because she thought Derpy =|= Retarded/mentally ill. Caused a big uproar in the community.
Wooooow... I didn't evn know that. FAIL mother.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Wooooow... I didn't evn know that. FAIL mother.
I know right? It's silly, but what can you do I guess. Even though she had several lines in Season 2 people started complaining that her voice wasn't right etc. There will always be someone who isn't satisfied.

Wonderbolt Academy was nearly perfect though. But I don't understand why the freaking Element of Loyalty who saved Euqestria so many times and the only pony to perform 2 sonic rainbooms has to practice along the other normal pegasi.