• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

nlupinski's application for Whitelisting

nlupinski

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: nlupinski
  2. Location & Age: Florida US, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope haven't been banned on any servers actually.
  4. Referral(s): I have no refferals :(
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A of my IRL buddies were talking about it saying it's a server like World of Warcraft where you choose a class and rank up and stuff and do quests.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well I don't know why I should be accepted other than being another player that really enjoys a server that very thoughtful people put work in to make the server the best at what it does. :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN9
  10. Additional Info: I don't really know what else I should tell you other than I'd really like to be accepted as soon as possible because this server seems awesome and I want a taste of the awesomeness. :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: nlupinski
  2. Location & Age: Florida US, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope haven't been banned on any servers actually.
  4. Referral(s): I have no refferals :(
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A of my IRL buddies were talking about it saying it's a server like World of Warcraft where you choose a class and rank up and stuff and do quests.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well I don't know why I should be accepted other than being another player that really enjoys a server that very thoughtful people put work in to make the server the best at what it does. :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN9
  10. Additional Info: I don't really know what else I should tell you other than I'd really like to be accepted as soon as possible because this server seems awesome and I want a taste of the awesomeness. :p

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358529835,1358529182][/DOUBLEPOST]Minor question why does your profile state you are 19?

nlupinski

Glowing Redstone
I'm using my brothers old account to apply. I'm sorry I'll change my age on my profile if needed be. :(

nlupinski

Glowing Redstone
So the IGN you gave is a shared account?

What is your proper birth date?

No the forum account is my brothers old account, same as the minecraft account. He doesn't play minecraft anymore, as he went off to college. He gave me the old email he used so that he wouldn't remember the password. All of the information regarding the accounts in game and forum wise are all in my possession now. No one other than me has access to the account.

July 27th, 1998

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No the forum account is my brothers old account, same as the minecraft account. He doesn't play minecraft anymore, as he went off to college. He gave me the old email he used so that he wouldn't remember the password. All of the information regarding the accounts in game and forum wise are all in my possession now. No one other than me has access to the account.

July 27th, 1998

I am going to go ahead and add you to the whitelist. Remember if any one gains access to the account and causes any issues, you will be held accountable.

Accepted