• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
I like how most people on this thread have NEVER played ninja, I see a few ninjas but most are warrior/caster specs.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Haha, I already said what should be changed, I think that's good enough. I didn't say, yeh ninjas aren't op you're just crying and bad at the game.

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
Yea, there more mobile then the "mobility class". (Dragoon)

Kick should have a silence with no damage and a 10 second cd
how are we more mobile then a dragoon? dragoon has 2 jumping ablities, and ninja has barley one. people, if you want to think a class can use all their skills and they can still do everything, play the class, ninjas cant backflip when they want to go into combat because it takes so much stam, it takes more stam then a dragoons jump does

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
how are we more mobile then a dragoon? dragoon has 2 jumping ablities, and ninja has barley one. people, if you want to think a class can use all their skills and they can still do everything, play the class, ninjas cant backflip when they want to go into combat because it takes so much stam, it takes more stam then a dragoons jump does
One and backflip

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
they are not supposed to comepletely shut down entire classes, they are supposed to be the counters of it

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
So you are saying doing over 850 dmg in 2 seconds is balanced?
yes, i am saying its balanced, because of the way it is dealt, we are soposed to kill the casters quickly and then get away, but if we actually calculate armor into it, we cant kill a warrior spec at all, and the wizard can win if he plays it right, if the wizard gets kicked, run around and then when unsilenced blow your combo on the person

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
we cant catch anything if we use those skills, that skill combo leaves us at 2 stam and we cant sprint then or use any skills if we do manage to catch you

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok, Ima disciple, designed to be killed by ninjas, I've actually played ninja, first garrote is such an awkward skill, and these combos you people are creating does not in any way make sence in terms of keeping up stamina however there is one skill I would like to mention and this is blackjack, I do not like the idea of using pure luck to win a fight, a highly unskilled ninja could destroy a highly skilled paladin if blackjack procs enough, so this skill should be replaced.

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, Ima disciple, designed to be killed by ninjas, I've actually played ninja, first garrote is such an awkward skill, and these combos you people are creating does not in any way make sence in terms of keeping up stamina however there is one skill I would like to mention and this is blackjack, I do not like the idea of using pure luck to win a fight, a highly unskilled ninja could destroy a highly skilled paladin if blackjack procs enough, so this skill should be replaced.
Me and monkey were talking about this earlier actually, we were talking about what the balance spell could be, and we came up with one.

Skill:Blackjack
Effect: When activated, the users next attack will stun the target for 2 seconds, making them unable to move or use ablities.
CD: 30 seconds (can be changed)