• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
is this seriously being discussed?? Nerf Ninja?? Alex, have you played ninja? We get destroyed pretty fast by warrior specs. The only one that doesn't is pally, but they can tank our damage. We are supposed to destroy casters. That is our role. Be fast and sneaky in take out casters to allow our warriors to fight others. We are supposed to be quick killers. So us killing casters in 5 secs is what we are intended to do.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Really? If you add the 120 damage it would be 664 and he probably left out the kick which is 734
225 +199+120=544 +kick= 613, which is still lower than base wizard hp. Also, the likelihood of this this happening is very low, as you wouldn 't have enough stamina to use kick after blitz and eviscerate.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
225 +199+120=544 +kick= 613, which is still lower than base wizard hp. Also, the likelihood of this this happening is very low, as you wouldn 't have enough stamina to use kick after blitz and eviscerate.
Well it happened.

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
If you want to nerf kick, here is the way to do it, remove the silence on kick, but add the knockup that disciples have on their spell flying kick, that way it would still be usfull as an opener just like how every wizard, which is what you are atm, uses root bolt fireball.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Isn't that why you were banned? Putting your unwanted remarks across in civilized discussions such as this one. If you're here to defend your side of the argument, then so be it. But if not, stop posting on this thread.
I will have you know. Alex is fine with me saying hes better then u on his thread. But I will stop. Cause im a nice person.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Isn't that why you were banned? Putting your unwanted remarks across in civilized discussions such as this one. If you're here to defend your side of the argument, then so be it. But if not, stop posting on this thread.
He actually got banned for harrasment but w/e

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
With the nerf to disciple hp blitz+evicerate= half my hp gone, then kick is one heart, so I am now at 4 hearts. Then all the ninjas has to do is hit me three times and I am dead (silence still on me), In another test with @Standman7227 he used envenom, evicerate hit me four times I am at half a heart. Something needs to happen...

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
With the nerf to disciple hp blitz+evicerate= half my hp gone, then kick is one heart, so I am now at 4 hearts. Then all the ninjas has to do is hit me three times and I am dead (silence still on me), In another test with @Standman7227 he used envenom, evicerate hit me four times I am at half a heart. Something needs to happen...
As a disciple, you could forcepush him away and heal couldn't you? As silences only affect physical attacks. Isn't that a disciple's main strategy? To gain some manoevering space so that you can heal up and wait for the attacker to come.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Ninja is perfectly balanced. A balanced class means you can't kill everyone but you are extremely effective against certain classes. As healers go, your not really supposed to beat anyone in particular. Desciple is just a dueling healer.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Ninja is perfectly balanced. A balanced class means you can't kill everyone but you are extremely effective against certain classes. As healers go, your not really supposed to beat anyone in particular. Desciple is just a dueling healer.
Yes, getting someone to half a heart in two seconds is balanced.