• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninjas & thieves with despair?

Staven88

TNT
Escape Artist does NOT work dude. Aren't you on the Balance Team? Sigh sprinting doesn't do anything when caster can root you easily.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Escape Artist breaks Root.

EscapeArtist 50 25 120 Removes all slows and roots.

If it doesn't work, bug report it. The most recent Escape Artist related bug report was February 6-7. It was fixed on the 7th.

If it's broken, it'll never get fixed if it's not bug reported. Don't bitch about a skill not working, just to get another skill. If it's a bug, report it. SkillEscapeArtist works fine for me when I test it.

Staven88

TNT
Yet when you do it in the game it doesn't do that. It's on thing to say it it's another thing to see it in action...

I never asked for a new skill! You are putting words in my mouth... I just like the idea and if it is looked into I don't want it too strong. And when it was broken I asked and heard it was reported so I never did anything. So maybe my info was wrong, but it was never mention I never heard ONE thing about it getting fixed. So yea... I'm done with this arguing.

I, for the third time, am agreeing with The_Player_189 but my overall intention is to not make it OP... I'm sorry @Mellowbeatz for not just putting a Like, so I can't get crap for agreeing

codec1

Legacy Supporter 3
Aetosion - Mind being less of a dickhead? thx.

I think itd be a nice addition for thief to replace confuse personally. Say instead of plain despair it inverts the persons movement controls for the duration of the skill (dunno if its even possible to do that). I could see it lasting 10 seconds altogether /w the despair vision debuff lasting 5-7 (random chance) seconds. Thatd be quite confusing yet still able to be learned and defended/countered imo. So something like this:

confuse - duration: 10 secs
Effects: despair debuff 5-7 secs, reversal of movement for the entire duration.
Reagent: something
CD: 30 secs

Hopefully something will be added for thieves i feel that ninjas will be pretty strong as is. But thats just my opinion ofc :p.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We have no intent on adding in Despair for Thieves/Ninjas. Confuse may be altered slightly to better reflect a confusing state. Keep these suggestions ON TOPIC or i will warn/ban you from the forums.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
It is definitely possible to invert controls, that is what happened when thieves were 'discovered' while thievery was in. I think that would be a great idea, as people would not be very effective at moving, and it would be very confusing! :p

Staven88

TNT
I just don't like it where I confuse someone and all of a sudden they go teleporting around. XD I'm sure just a tweak or to is all this really needs.