• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NinjaDeathWorm's Whitelist Application

NinjaDeathWorm

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: NinjaDeathWorm
  2. Location & Age: Lincoln, Nebraska. 18 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have not be banned from any other servers.
  4. Referral(s): TwoWattWaffle
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I had heard about it from my friends at school but never really thought to look into it. Recently a few people at a LAN party were playing it and it looked truly amazing.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I sure have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe that the server rules are important and I will respect them and only hope for the same from my fellow players. I have a generally calm demeanor and I won't get worked up over being killed or being stolen from, it's all part of the game!
  9. Special key: HCN14
  10. Additional Info: I love games with a good RPG feel, ones where you can get totally immersed like Fallout 3/New Vegas, Skyrim, and Oblivion. I'm also a dedicated LARPer, for those who don't know, that is Live Action Role Playing (Also known as Interactive Theater).

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Not a huge deal but your profile says 17 and your app says 18. What's your real age?

NinjaDeathWorm

Glowing Redstone
My real age is 17 but my birthday is on July 8th so I just put 18 considering it's only a few days off.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox for server details.