• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja change

macura

Diamond
I am going to keep this brief because i am typing this on my phone.

So blitz is way too loud and noticable for ninja. My suggestion is to make a power bomb. Heads up this is supported by lore(if you count history as lore). Ninjas were known for making black power filled ceramic balls that they throw to blind people temporarily.

Blind would not be removed because this skill would be an aoe blind where ever the projectile(it would be a projectile btw) lands. Maybe like 5+ block radius so that it is effective. It would not do damage and wont slow but it might prevent sprinting and it will have the same effects on skills as blind does. It might last like 3 seconds plus if u use charisma.

Anyway i think that ninja has enough single target damage and this is a cool way to get them more involved in group fights. The skill would be good for group fights and confusing the enemy team because if everyone is blinded at once no one will have any idea what is going on.

Last edited:
I am going to keep this brief because i am typing this on my phone.

So blitz is way too loud and noticable for ninja. My suggestion is to make a power bomb. Heads up this is supported by lore(of you could history as lore). Ninjas were known for making black power filled ceramic balls that they throw to blind people temporarily.

Blind would not be removed because this skill would be an aoe blind where ever the projectile(it would be a projectile btw) lands. Maybe like 5+ block radius so that it is effective. It would not do damage and wont slow but it might prevent sprinting and it will have the same effects on skills as blind does. It might last like 3 seconds plus if u use charisma.

Anyway i think that ninja has enough single target damage and this is a cool way to get them more involved in group fights. The skill would be good for group fights and confusing the enemy team because if everyone is blinded at once no one will have any idea what is going on.

@macura

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/suggestion-for-ninja.44861/