• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja Bomb suggestion Voting

Should this be added/replace blitz

• Total voters
This is to vote on my Bomb suggestion cuz idk how to make a poll after i start a thread.

Edit: Btw i'm not voting
Edit: i voted now. cuz i got pissed at another guy who didn't check at who voted, just saw it was one vote and assumed it was me

Last edited:
I think ninja should get their base weight raised by 5. This is because as of now, Pyromancers, Rangers, Bards, Necromancers, Druids, and Bloodmages, all have more than ninja, but pyro is a caster, ranger is a ranged, bards are support, necro is caster, and druid and bloodmages are not tanky healers, such as a cleric.
I think Ninja should get a boost of 5 base equipweight, or all of these classes weight should be reduced. Ninja is a melee class, and their damage got nerfed, but yet they have a lower armor than the classes mentioned above, while they shouldn't

No, I'd like it if Ninja were buffed just since I've maxed it but no. Fuck no. Thats just dumb. Ninjas need changes but not armor buffs...

Ninjas don't need more armor. They are not an up front melee class. They track down their targets and attack when they least expect it. More of an assassin than a ninja really. But my point is is that ninjas don't fight face to face. They get their blackjack off then burst.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Ninjas are supposed to be extremely mobile, it makes sense why they would start off with lighter armor.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Crazy, you need to like, calm yourself with the spamming of polls and suggestion threads. How about getting more experience in HC PvP combat, as well as HC in general, before trying to shove all of your ideas down our throats.

Thanks.

Crazy, you need to like, calm yourself with the spamming of polls and suggestion threads. How about getting more experience in HC PvP combat, as well as HC in general, before trying to shove all of your ideas down our throats.

Thanks.
i have experience in HC PvP combat, i was good at 1v1ing last map, but now, pvp is just like 3 or more guys ganging up on one. Just saying about how so many other classes have a higher base weight, but lore for that doesn't fit

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
i have experience in HC PvP combat, i was good at 1v1ing last map, but now, pvp is just like 3 or more guys ganging up on one. Just saying about how so many other classes have a higher base weight, but lore for that doesn't fit
That's how pvp was last map also. People kill others when they have the advantage and run when they are at a disadvantage for the most part.
That has not changed since last map. Of course there are some individuals that are exceptions but this is typically how it goes.

Only thing is that they had arenas working on the last map so people could get fair fights in those if they want to. World pvp is pretty much never about having fair fights.

Edit: And I love world pvp for that.

That's how pvp was last map also. People kill others when they have the advantage and run when they are at a disadvantage for the most part.
That has not changed since last map. Of course there are some individuals that are exceptions but this is typically how it goes.

Only thing is that they had arenas working on the last map so people could get fair fights in those if they want to. World pvp is pretty much never about having fair fights.

Edit: And I love world pvp for that.
how does this contribute to this thread

i realize this isn't very popular, and i realize this, but as a burst, decent armor negates most of it, ninja damage was nerfed, and while it makes sense for ninjas to have light armor, it doesn't for those other classes to have more.

koen31

TNT
Stop being assholes to the guy and just post your reason, no need to hate so much.

My reason would be that ninjas are assassins, their role is not to tank damage in the least but to deal high damage in a short period of time such as assassinating that beguiler that sits in the back of the fight and throws plaguebombs. They are not meant to be able to withstand damage but to kill a squishy target and then get out safely, which I think was accomplished pretty well.