• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja Bomb suggestion Voting

Should this be added/replace blitz

• Total voters
Stop being assholes to the guy and just post your reason, no need to hate so much.

My reason would be that ninjas are assassins, their role is not to tank damage in the least but to deal high damage in a short period of time such as assassinating that beguiler that sits in the back of the fight and throws plaguebombs. They are not meant to be able to withstand damage but to kill a squishy target and then get out safely, which I think was accomplished pretty well.
now that they can add armor, no one is really "squishy" and now that all melee classes have around the same damage, ninja is a warrior without armor. maybe to around this, not armor, but a passive dodge chance that increases with lvl. :\ getting pigged and fireballed makes it hard to get to them.
Also, maybe backflip can get you out of stuns or things like root. Thing is, escape artist is useless as of now, because nothing lasts more than 7 seconds, unless i misread the wiki. maybe make it so ninjas cant be stopped by anything other than a higher lvl ninjas black jack or blind or something.That might be too op though.

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
missing vote option: too lazy to search a thread that the vote creator should have linked above.

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
i realize this isn't very popular, and i realize this, but as a burst, decent armor negates most of it, ninja damage was nerfed, and while it makes sense for ninjas to have light armor, it doesn't for those other classes to have more.

You obviously haven't pvp'd much as a Ninja this map. They are extremely OP, as a Ninja I feel they should have a number of nerfs.

Quit bumping your own threads, voting on your own stuff, and start listening to the feedback you are getting.

now that they can add armor, no one is really "squishy" and now that all melee classes have around the same damage, ninja is a warrior without armor. maybe to around this, not armor, but a passive dodge chance that increases with lvl. :\ getting pigged and fireballed makes it hard to get to them.
Also, maybe backflip can get you out of stuns or things like root. Thing is, escape artist is useless as of now, because nothing lasts more than 7 seconds, unless i misread the wiki. maybe make it so ninjas cant be stopped by anything other than a higher lvl ninjas black jack or blind or something.That might be too op though.

These are some of the worst ideas I have ever heard. They are all subjective to your own class and would turn an already strong class into the most OP thing ever. You also clearly don't even understand how escape artist works.

Last edited:

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
You obviously haven't pvp'd much as a Ninja this map. They are extremely OP, as a Ninja I feel they should have a number of nerfs.

Quit bumping your own threads, voting on your own stuff, and start listening to the feedback you are getting.

These are some of the worst ideas I have ever heard. They are all subjective to your own class and would turn an already strong class into the most OP thing ever. You also clearly don't even understand how escape artist works.
Ninjas aren't op I destroyed rubber_duckies as a dragoon and he is the best ninja there is. It's the problem that most people don't realize that if you have good armor on then you will rape the ninja having two iron pieces on will almost half ninja damage...

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
Dragoons are meant to counter Ninjas....

Rubber is the best ninja? He runs around with a FA sword so clearly doesn't understand melee mechanics.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Dragoons are meant to counter Ninjas....

Rubber is the best ninja? He runs around with a FA sword so clearly doesn't understand melee mechanics.
When we were dueling he had not used a fa sword on me I have killed every ninja I've fought on this server and duckies was the only one to bring me below 250 health out of my 1120 health

i dont. i haven't gotten to that lvl yet. explain it please. nothing lasts 7 seconds. i listen to the feedback and i try to produce logical arguements.

When we were dueling he had not used a fa sword on me I have killed every ninja I've fought on this server and duckies was the only one to bring me below 250 health out of my 1120 health
Having a fa swords helps a lot... don't know what that has to do with understanding pvp. Rubber is a really good ninja, he seems to get lots of kills in game.
Ninjas aren't op I destroyed rubber_duckies as a dragoon and he is the best ninja there is. It's the problem that most people don't realize that if you have good armor on then you will rape the ninja having two iron pieces on will almost half ninja damage...
ninja doesnt have the high dmg anymore, its like warrior dmg now, without the armor. ty for pointing this out

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5

You are declaring rubber the BEST ninja on the server because of his ability to 1v1 you? To me, this sounds extremely arrogant. Do you understand there are more elements to herocraft PvP than 1v1 duels between ninja and dragoon?

Glacial_Reign

Portal
You are declaring rubber the BEST ninja on the server because of his ability to 1v1 you? To me, this sounds extremely arrogant. Do you understand there are more elements to herocraft PvP than 1v1 duels between ninja and dragoon?
Templar only knows 1v1. He rarely team fights.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
-If you understand how invincibility frames work, you'd know that using a Fire-aspect sword is counter- intuitive

-While ninjas are great in 1v1s they are bad at duels. This comes from the fact that ninja's greatest strength is it's element of surprise.

-While I wouldn't mind ninja getting an AOE skill, It will take some consideration. It may be needed that it replace another skill or require other skills to be balanced due to it's introduction.

-If you understand how invincibility frames work, you'd know that using a Fire-aspect sword is counter- intuitive

-While ninjas are great in 1v1s they are bad at duels. This comes from the fact that ninja's greatest strength is it's element of surprise.

-While I wouldn't mind ninja getting an AOE skill, It will take some consideration. It may be needed that it replace another skill or require other skills to be balanced due to it's introduction.
if you look at the main thread, its to replace blitz.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
if you look at the main thread, its to replace blitz.
What if blitz is here to stay? What if it's introduced without changing any other skills? While I do understand the class very well, these changes would need to be tested. The removal or change of blitz is something that will take time.