• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

nicynodle2's whitlist application

nicynodle2

Stone
    • In-game name:nicynodle2
    • Location and Age:beverly 23
    • Previous Bans from other servers (explain):i was banned once before my partner in a town got me banned for stealing so he got the town all to himself
    • Referral(s):none
    • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hco1): yes i have voted
    • How'd you hear about Herocraft?my brother told me about a server list and this server looked the best
    • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. hcn10
    • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?yes
    • Reason(s) you should be accepted:im a very good builder in the medevil fasion i always play fair (not 5vs1 5 all with diamod armor)
    • Additional Info:

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
You have two bans, care to explain?
[0] => bID# 100706 Freebuild.TNIWWTcraft.com .:. griefing
[1] => bID# 1325495 74.208.133.196 .:. you have been banned!

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Well try to think back, otherwise someone has access to your account.

nicynodle2

Stone
oh i think its my brothers prank he finds a server shouts tons of swears into the chat and gets me banned i cought him most of the times but he mustve done this when i was on the toilet

nicynodle2

Stone
Would you be willing to take responsibility for any issues he may cause with the account?
yes 100% percent of the responsability i have talked to him about it he says he will stop becuase it gets me into truoble so yes i hope he shall not do it again