• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New skills for balance

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
I suggest you guys making cooldown on main skills 1-2 seconds and reduce their damage ( normal mana ) like fireball or smite.

Balance note : This will balance game play with short cooldown and low damage .

+ My new skill ideas!! :

Bloodmage: Bloodmages are kinda bad at team fights so me and licksterboy thought skill called Hemoplague , this will deal aoe dot damage ( low damage probably ) and it will heal you %50 of damage done and heal your party %25 of damage done with Hemoplague. It will stack with bloodbond so this will help them alot on teamfights and probably it will revive bloodmage.

Wizard: Wizards are pretty good at teamfights and they got awesome dps but thought new skill called Levitate , Allows the friendly party or target to levitate, floating a few feet above the ground. While levitating, the target will fall at a reduced speed and travel over water. Any damage will cancel the effect. Last 1-2 minutes.

I know Nocheat won't allow floating but how about , it will increase your target's jump for a short time.

Mystic: I think mystic is really bad class right now , so i thought new skill called Tree of life this will increase your dot heals %50 when opened and your dot heals will tick faster . I think this will cost alot of mana because this class got replenishment and it will stay like 5 seconds.

Disciple: I think disciple needs a buff so how about skill called Roll , this skill is like jump but this will help disciple catch their opponents and im pretty sure this class needs better combo so i thought 1 more new skill called Quaking palm , this will stun your opponent. So you don't need to increase their damage and hp , whatever.

Ninja: I think ninja is not a good class right now so i figured out new skill called Vendetta this will increase your damage on your target like %25 and reduce their armor like %25 . Im pretty sure this skill will balance ninjas and push them to play like assasin.

Ranger: I think ranger needs speed buff so i thought new skill called Predator , When you mark 1 player with that skill this will increase your movement speed when you are running towards to that target. ( Pretty good combo with track).

Pyromancer : Im pretty sure pyromancer is the worst caster class so i thought new skill called Frostfire bolt this skill will slow your target and deal damage , 10 second cd is pretty nice for that skill i guess.

Runeblade: I thought new skill called Shadow blade , this skill has %10 chance to prot , it will silence your opponent 1 second and deal like 30 damage. So this will help runeblades kill their high armor targets.

Samurai: Samurai is pretty good class and i think it deserves some nerf. Reducing their damage by 10 and adding new skill called Battle Shout , this will increase your party members damage by %25 for 5 seconds. 30 seconds cooldown is nice i guess and reducing fearless damage %5 and increasing damage taken %5 will be nice.

Why i thought that nerf for samurai : Because samurai got high armor , high hp and high damage this will give them chance to burst in 5 seconds and if they have balls they can open fearless ( %25 more damage taken means you need to be really fearless ) .

Cleric: I think cleric is op right now , it needs some healing nerfs and balance them with 1 skill so i figured out new skill called Archangel, this will increase your healing done by %25 for 10 seconds . If they open this skill in right time it will be awesome .

Note : I took some skills from WoW and i know some of them are over powered but i think this will balance game play.

Note #2 : I tried to create new skills with lorewise.

Last note : Thanks for reading my balance comment i hope you enjoyed that.

Crimlake

Wood
Problem with cleric, they have 0 damage, they auto attack for maybe 30 per hit and their only dmg skill is the level 1 healer attack, nerfing their heals is kinda.. rude? I agree it's kinda bs the way it is(takes some serious black magic fuckery to kill a decent cleric 1 on 1), but if their heals AND dmg sucks, why play them at all?

As for ninja, nerf it, so many fucking ninjas atm its ridiculous, runeblades don't need a buff, the 2 of them need a nerf if anything, samurai seems fine the way it is, roll should probably be something that makes you shuffle 5 blocks in the direction you're moving, like a dodge, perhaps force leap(project force off ground) if you want elevation. As for quaking palm, perhaps the lvl 65 disciple skill could be like that? The mastery of the martial arts and healing combined into an attack(Does X dmg and does Y effect for Z seconds while healing for F amount within a G radius - example, does 150 dmg, stuns for 2.5 seconds, heals for 150 within 15 block radius, Chakra Palm ?

I think pyromancers should be 75% resist or immune to fire, have some sort of mobility(blazing speed or something to help with kiting) and being on fire increases dmg done and mana regen?

Fuck rangers

Mystic is actually not that bad as far as HoT's (from what i've seen) their dmg is meh, but they can heal so it evens out

Fuck no, theres like a hundred wizards online at any given time, the #1 most bandwagoned class in the game, do NOT give them another reason to make even more wizards. They are good as it is anyways.

I think bloodmages should have an Empathy Link skill, where they can mark 2 entities(player or npc) and they share damage and healing taken within a 30 block radius, taking an additional 200 dmg if the linked target dies. (Should get people to think twice before trolling poor bloodmages, the amount of dmg shared should rise as you level, to a total of 60% dmg and 60% healing shared)

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
Problem with cleric, they have 0 damage, they auto attack for maybe 30 per hit and their only dmg skill is the level 1 healer attack, nerfing their heals is kinda.. rude? I agree it's kinda bs the way it is(takes some serious black magic fuckery to kill a decent cleric 1 on 1), but if their heals AND dmg sucks, why play them at all?

As for ninja, nerf it, so many fucking ninjas atm its ridiculous, runeblades don't need a buff, the 2 of them need a nerf if anything, samurai seems fine the way it is, roll should probably be something that makes you shuffle 5 blocks in the direction you're moving, like a dodge, perhaps force leap(project force off ground) if you want elevation. As for quaking palm, perhaps the lvl 65 disciple skill could be like that? The mastery of the martial arts and healing combined into an attack(Does X dmg and does Y effect for Z seconds while healing for F amount within a G radius - example, does 150 dmg, stuns for 2.5 seconds, heals for 150 within 15 block radius, Chakra Palm ?

I think pyromancers should be 75% resist or immune to fire, have some sort of mobility(blazing speed or something to help with kiting) and being on fire increases dmg done and mana regen?

Fuck rangers

Mystic is actually not that bad as far as HoT's (from what i've seen) their dmg is meh, but they can heal so it evens out

Fuck no, theres like a hundred wizards online at any given time, the #1 most bandwagoned class in the game, do NOT give them another reason to make even more wizards. They are good as it is anyways.

I think bloodmages should have an Empathy Link skill, where they can mark 2 entities(player or npc) and they share damage and healing taken within a 30 block radius, taking an additional 200 dmg if the linked target dies. (Should get people to think twice before trolling poor bloodmages, the amount of dmg shared should rise as you level, to a total of 60% dmg and 60% healing shared)

1)Bro cleric got tons of damage....
2) Ninja still needs buff
3) Ranger is not bad right now but they need some speed buff
4)Wizard needs some raid buffs , you cant only megabolt
5)Nice idea on bloodmage thing

Crimlake

Wood
Clerics do tons of damage? Either you're smoking some quality shit or you and me don't meet the same clerics.
Do not buff ninjas, they have great mobility/damage/survival, decent hp/hp, on top of ranged attacks and being bandwagoned through the roof for Rogue classes, please don't pick your/one of your fav classes to get a buff without a good reason.
Fuck rangers.
Wizards do NOT need raid buffs, they have group TP and are already invaluable because of that alone
+1

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
As a cleric, i can safely say: We do not do a ton of damage, We have the 100hp attack from smite (Which any lvl 1 healer has) and our diamond hoe which will deal 38 at max lvl (42 if its gold). So reducing our heals would just make cleric useless, i feel as if its on the stronger side, but not in the need of any immediate nerf. The only reason its on the strong side: IS the heals + Armor, reducing either of those would be horrific for any clerics playing.

As for Sammi's: They do not have high armor, they have full chain and iron BOOTS, thats less that an unspec warrior, Again, they're on the stronger side, but i feel they dont need an immediate nerf.

I do agree with your pyromancer and Ranger buffs though, as the only time people go ranger is for track, and ive never even seen a pyromancer.
The disc skills would take some balancing, but they would be good.

And for the love of god: Do not buff wizards! They can destroy a lot of classes, only high hp/Tanky classes can even take them on. The only buff that would be remotely ok is another ~50 or so hp, as most wizards mastered their prof so they have 777 anyway.

JacobBurkey

Portal
As for ninja, nerf it, so many fucking ninjas atm its ridiculous,
No, Ninja is not OP at all. It's a very well balanced class. It isn't like Samurai where you just run forward and spam left click, you have to use strategy with all the skills you have. Why would Ninja even need a nerf? It has low armor, low hp, but has high dps and burst damage. Also, what do you mean "so many Ninjas" have you ever done /hero who wizard ? Lol. I don't usually see many ninjas on at all.

Arturec

Soulsand
Funny, 2 things with bloodmage I've noticed...

1. Their HoT doesnt Heal over time... SoulLeech(Should HoT) heals on last tick...
2. Their final ability doesn't heal them, and the CD on chant is a bit too long... I'd rather take bandage over chant because bandage heals for 150~ every few seconds (would be op, so we should compromise) while Chant heals either ~350 to target, or ~200 to yourself. Because your skills heal you before they hurt you.
Also, I tried using bloodbond in a party, but my friend wasn't getting any HP and he was like 2 blocks from me... strange...

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
Clerics do tons of damage? Either you're smoking some quality shit or you and me don't meet the same clerics.
Do not buff ninjas, they have great mobility/damage/survival, decent hp/hp, on top of ranged attacks and being bandwagoned through the roof for Rogue classes, please don't pick your/one of your fav classes to get a buff without a good reason.
Fuck rangers.
Wizards do NOT need raid buffs, they have group TP and are already invaluable because of that alone
+1
I'm champion cleric on last tournament..

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I strongly agree with Hemoplague and Vendetta. I don't see a place for the other skill suggestions, besides Tree of Life which I don't know is entirely codeable.

Arturec

Soulsand
Runeblades are OK, but it's really a flavour of the month kind of trend, because there are so many wizards. Just like there were so many Disciples maybe a week ago...

Inb4 Everyone Realised going 5 DKs together and instakilling somebody will be the trend, or maybe 5 Samurai... hahahah

Todoslim

Dirt
I might be one of the few pyromancers out there. To say they are the worst caster class is silly. We dominate the wizards. We get melee buffs and with a gold chest plate we are immune to fire.

Thats is kinda lot when you considering how many hits a Cleric can take before dying.

From my experience I don't understand how people say that clerics are tanks. We can do a lot of healing, but if we get into a melee fight we're toast. If a cleric can create distance they have good survivability, but when we get beat into a corner by a melee class it's pretty much over.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
From my experience I don't understand how people say that clerics are tanks. We can do a lot of healing, but if we get into a melee fight we're toast. If a cleric can create distance they have good survivability, but when we get beat into a corner by a melee class it's pretty much over.
Anything that gets beated to a corner is over. But think of it this way, a Cleric can actually do something with it's Hoe. You can run, Smite, if the enemy gets near hit them back with Hoe, and heal your wounds.

Danielcan

Legacy Supporter 4
You got guardian angel and invuln omg and you can hit while guardian angel is popped so gg.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Funny, 2 things with bloodmage I've noticed...

1. Their HoT doesnt Heal over time... SoulLeech(Should HoT) heals on last tick...
2. Their final ability doesn't heal them, and the CD on chant is a bit too long... I'd rather take bandage over chant because bandage heals for 150~ every few seconds (would be op, so we should compromise) while Chant heals either ~350 to target, or ~200 to yourself. Because your skills heal you before they hurt you.
Also, I tried using bloodbond in a party, but my friend wasn't getting any HP and he was like 2 blocks from me... strange...
1. Soulleech was never intended to be a HoT, but it probably should be.
2. Bloodmages already gain around 370 hp back from their skills, not sure if boilblood needs to give back health since it has such high damage. Chant only heals 169 hp. (It's kind of a bug and kind of not, I'll contact someone about it.)
3. Bloodbond is broken