• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New skill: Engrave

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I will finaly be able to name my cakes! I can't wait for this to be added and I suggest this skill goes to both smiths and scribes, I think mason needs something new, but I don't think this is the skill they need.

Archestro

Legacy Supporter 6
odd note ----> don't name buckets they lose their name when you fill or empty them :)

but I digress, I support smiths getting this

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Blocks are also renamed into their normal name when placed and destroyed. It's because the item you use is "destroyed" and reappears as a new item.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I think Scribes could easily fit this skill, as masters of renaming. However, I am realizing that NO one plays a Mason these days.

I think engrave would also suit Mason. I dare anyone (who isnt staff) to say Mason's cant engrave things in lore. I respectfully ask staffs opinion.
Class: ??? (Smith or Scribe)
Reagent Cost: ???
Purpose:
Carve a text on the item in your hand.
/skill engrave <Text>

Thoughts on having this?
My problem for Scribes getting this is, in the era I picture HC atm, Scribes would be more pen and paper, engraving suggests the use of hammer and chisel/weapon handling (Assuming weapons find themselves engraved more often.) which just fits smith more. I'd be fine with both getting it on a balance stand point though.