• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion New rogue skill

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I think of a new skill called: "Silence" or something.

It should be a skill you activate so people don't see in the chat when you use skills.

It'l be like a sneak skill, only for the skill spam.

It should be accessible for rogues at level 13, and cost about 15 mana,
The duration could be about 10-15 mins.

An example for a good use for this skill is if a rogue want to sneak up on a group.
Then the rest of the group will not see the skill the rogues use.

An examlpe whiteout this skill if a ranger wanna attack a group from behind.
The ranger comes closer and is almost there and suddenly all in the group see in the chat
[name of the ranger] used firearrow/poisonarrow
then all in the group know who that attack and how he strikes.

An example whit the skill if a ranger wanna attack a group from behind.
The ranger comes closer and is almost there.
He/she uses the skill silence and then use fire arrow/poisenarrow and finish two of the guys in the back of the group whit arrowstorm.
At this moment the group know it is someone here and that the someone is fighting, that is all they know so they are confused by this sudden attack.

This skill will be confusing for the attacked people and make the rouge path even more stealth, and allow then to more easily sneak up on people.

[Just something I have thought about in a while].

I would love to see this as a passive ability, making it an active would be just as effective but one might forget it's an ability and even wasting mana on something that hides your abilities is sort of not worth the used mana.

Great layout, Great suggestion.