• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Map start extended to Friday Jan 6th.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I dont exactly agree with the statement about not getting anything done. The first day of the map is by far the hardest and the one that I worked the hardest on. Its the the we pick location for our towns, set up base camps, farms, mining spots, basic defense systems. And see who's gona be are biggest enemies. IMO its by far the most important day for a tight nit community to get everything set up how they want.
This is sorta true. If a township group is missing some of it's members, they're really put out of the swing of things when they finally get around to joining. I' disappointed, but I don't think it's so devastating really. All I did on the last map release was swim around snatching up all the clay, then getting killed like 3 hours in with a full inventory of the stuff. All I'm going to do on this one is dig for 2-3 days =T

c12095

Holy Shit!
Not like there should be any surprise here guys.. anyone who has taken the time to play on the test server and report the bugs insted of accepting it as how they are can realize that the update isn't ready yet...

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah I can wait plus its my birthday that day so it really makes things awesome.

truelinko

Soulsand
Rawr :( i was looking forward to it and planning so much stuff around it, i guess gotta cancel from sunday to tuesday...

Regis

Soulsand
yo dawg i wonder where that kainzo guy ever disappeared too...:cool:. Anyways hope you get better man. Not to mention i'd rather wait for a few more days and have nice bug free map that has everything running smooth than a pre realease that is just crappy as all get out.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Kain, get better! Don't sweat it, really. As Aph said, we don't need a problem like we did with the regions again. Bugs need squashing, and someone's gotta squash 'em so they can't be taken advantage of.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Jan 6th at 5PM CST - rain or shine

Are you sure we're ready? Remember the last map wipe? The first few weeks were madness, and we lost a large part of the veteran player base becuase of the lack of prepardness. We had no regions, no towns, a crazy amount of petitions.

Ask yourself, 'are we ready?' and if the answer is no, then dear god I beg of you to delay it longer

icarumba

Legacy Supporter 4
Kainzo get better soon!

To everyone who hasn't played on the test server - there still are some bugs/issues to be worked out. While we would all like to be playing today, this is for the best so we can all have a better experience on Friday.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
This is perfect, this will give me the time I need to get bored of Terraria and then get back in MC.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Is it possible for there to be any sooner release? Surely it is possible to release some skills later on when they have been fully patched?

Demonxman

Obsidian
I'll be back when this new map wipe happens :D I'll try and see if my bro can get back in as well :)

Am I the only person who has noticed, at least for the kids still in school, that today is Sunday with tomorrow being Monday (and thus the start of the school week), whereas now we start on Friday (the beginning of the school weekend)? Not only do we get extra time for Kainzo and company to, like, not make this launch fail harder than Duke Nukem Forever, it gives us all extra time to continue our planning and recruitment, as well as mess around on the test server to learn more about the new classes, and for documentation to be updated... This is a blessing, especially for those of us with free time this weekend.

Now, on a somewhat related note, enjoy this remix of Kefka's theme.