• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Map start extended to Friday Jan 6th.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Exactly this. Been waiting all afternoon (it being 9pm 1/1/2012 here) for something to happen, and this being last minute news is really disappointing. I mean I'm all for a delayed release to have it more stable etc. but some earlier notification would have been nice because I pushed other plans aside tonight so that I could get an early start on HC

You haven't logged on the server in forever. What's another 5 days? lol

Blank1268

Coal
Agreed. I asked my boss for the day off for "Personal matters". Just hope I don't have to work Friday/ Saturday now to. :( Alchemy better be worth it.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Wow. First of all, keep up the good work staff! Plus this gives us more time to polish the spawn!

Second. People whining about how this ruins your plans or you are mad you have to wait longer or you TOOK A DAY OFF FROM WORK?!?!?! and had your life ruined because of this.... I don't even know what to say. Not all of us are in high school, and missing the first day isn't going to ruin the rest of your experience. Anyone who has been on a map reset before knows that you are probably not going to get much done anyway.

Forgive me for sounding like an ass, but I'm sick of people complaining that they are being personally inconvenienced by decisions that have nothing to do with them.

Keep squashing those bugs!

:D

Regis

Soulsand
Well i can wait since i am off on the 6th. Plus i'll prob be playing more on herocraft now then on the last map. I'm still thinkin of what i'm going to do for the first days od the ap ;).

MajorasMask

Ungodly
This reminds me of when some women came ranting on the RS forums about the bonus exp weekend, saying her life was over because she wanted both her wedding and the weekend (both were on the same days).

Ahhh the memories.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Wow. First of all, keep up the good work staff! Plus this gives us more time to polish the spawn!

Second. People whining about how this ruins your plans or you are mad you have to wait longer or you TOOK A DAY OFF FROM WORK?!?!?! and had your life ruined because of this.... I don't even know what to say. Not all of us are in high school, and missing the first day isn't going to ruin the rest of your experience. Anyone who has been on a map reset before knows that you are probably not going to get much done anyway.

Forgive me for sounding like an ass, but I'm sick of people complaining that they are being personally inconvenienced by decisions that have nothing to do with them.

Keep squashing those bugs!

:D

I dont exactly agree with the statement about not getting anything done. The first day of the map is by far the hardest and the one that I worked the hardest on. Its the the we pick location for our towns, set up base camps, farms, mining spots, basic defense systems. And see who's gona be are biggest enemies. IMO its by far the most important day for a tight nit community to get everything set up how they want.

shmeddy

Iron
If you've been on the test you know there's some things that still need fixing up.
  • Bugs still need squashing
  • More time = smoother release
  • Sick Kainzo = Slower work
  • Holidays = Busy
I don't really like putting this off any longer than we have to but it seems that we are able to get enchanting in - but there's just not enough time between now and tomorrow that we can really do a full release.

Jan 6th at 5PM CST - rain or shine (we're still hoping to get fully functional HTTP)
@Seratt @Sleaker @DThielke @Apherdite @all
<3 Sorry for the delays :(
hope you feel better!! cant wait untill this comes out!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
We understand that people are upset. The reason we didn't say anything sooner is because we were trying as hard as possible to get it released today, but we realized it just wasn't going to happen. It's not just alchemy that's broken, there are various bugs that need fixing and Kainzo isn't going to devote the entire New Years weekend while he's sick and I'm sick and whining the whole time to pushing an unfinished release. I'm sorry to those who made plans for this that involve skipping out on other things - but I promise it will be worth the wait. Chin up. We'll get there in no time.