• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Era PvP Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Xmjay's video won't load on the forums for me and I can't find it on YouTube :(

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Adam is not a player here? Also, custom item deathmessages are removed so it really doesn't matter.

It's ParadoxNightmare now ~.~
Still an old player, Names still matter or did you not here about my colossal blue sparkling dildo @Trazil (uf you don't get it it's me being derp and not realizing I'm selling a renamed item

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
All that generic music

Maybe instead of complaining about other's videos, you should make a PVP montage yourself.

Oh wait, if you did that it would consist of you dieing all the time since you suck.

PS. TIL Herald's job is to complain about videos made by players instead of advertising the server.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Maybe instead of complaining about other's videos, you should make a PVP montage yourself.

Oh wait, if you did that it would consist of you dieing all the time since you suck.
Irrelevant and stupid post. I don't even play on Aegis, and I've made PvP vids in the past.
"Bu-but, u suck at pvp etkennxdd"
Who cares?

PS. TIL Herald's job is to complain about videos made by players instead of advertising the server.

I criticized his music choice, because I found it unfitting for the video. I never said his video was bad.

If I was to give some actual advice to @xMJay I'd say replace the slides between each clip with fades and just add a small text description on the clip itself to describe the scenario. It gives a smoother transaction, since slides can stagnate the video.
Instead of 10 min long vids, you could also just make 2-3 seperate vids since shorter montages are usually more enjoyable than really long ones in my hounest opinion. It's also more efficient to produce shorter montages since you can release vids more often than by making really long ones.

I don't understand why you lash out against Heralds in general when I made a small comment on someone's music choice @what777 It had nothing to do with being a Herald, so if anything your comment should be "Today I learned that etkenn criticize other players content instead of making some himself"
Though that would be wrong aswell, since I rarely criticize and I do actually make content.

Still more entertaining than Herald vids
Rude. Pretty sure Ahrall's class spotlights are much more appreciated than one pvp montage among the dozens of others.
Though it's true that we Heralds don't make a lot of PvP related videos anymore, but our team is open for applications so go ahead if you like making HC PvP videos.

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Can someone gimmie the link to @xMJay 's video? It won't load on my iPod on the forums for me and I can't find it on YouTube

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6

Ahh the only defense in a statement that has literally NOTHING to do with PvP. Well yeah EtkEnn is right but fuck him he should make a PvP montage himself that'll get him!

EtkEnn is right the music is generic but hey he needs to l2pvp and make montages to drop his word on the forums about it.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Don't worry about it it's only the trigger from being 12 year olds to protect there friends from any type of criticism.

The shot at the heralds was unnecessary considering a majority of that group was guide at one point and there little chatter in public channels towards other PvP groups set a great example towards the server /end sarcasm.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@EtKEnn just ignore what he's on his period and mjays little bitch, @what777 I 2v1ed you and dsa and you both ended up running away so you can't call anyone bad when your just plain shit

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
JupiterRome your so good can i have your autograph pls pls pls pretty pls pls
I am your number 1 fan ever pls pls
pls pretty pls pls your too good for HC pls pls.
Litterly more troll then Xhazed I used to think you where fun to pvp with but now your just shit and think your good cuz your mjays friend, dude I beat you as a goon vs bm which if I'm bad solidifies the fact your shit

Xhazed

Portal
Litterly more troll then Xhazed I used to think you where fun to pvp with but now your just shit and think your good cuz your mjays friend, dude I beat you as a goon vs bm which if I'm bad solidifies the fact your shit
Wow meng no1 is more troll not even rshooter he is bad i teech him to troll bu he dunt lern then he awesome

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!

So no autograph? Are you still mad I joined Midgard cause dude you gotta get over that sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.