• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

New Era PvP Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Jup is on his daily period and [USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] can you delete this post plus
all of the off-topic posts.
Cuz w0nd didn't say he dosnt care if we flame right? Totally your thread to right

So no autograph? Are you still mad I joined Midgard cause dude you gotta get over that sooner or later.
No it's irritating how you think your semi- good just one of mjays little bitch bois

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Actually @RShooter2000 is good, and sure as hell a lot less annoying then you.
Coming from you? Yeah rs may be good in your eyes and I'm annoying? Have you heard yourself talk your voice is like 10 Octives higher then whitaays I picked pvping with squeaker squad over you cuz they rant as annoying as you? Why do you think I took away your chat perms in ts and wild repeatedly kicked your from town, after Franky left and joined ad/mg all you have done was suck him and his friends dicks like illy man you suck I was lvl 20 paladin and you where 30-40 wizard with port and pots and I had no armor or pots and I beat you in water, you both sick

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
11a61865d1.jpg

"AdamforteCHOKEDinSPLEEF" +1

EDIT: 8:30 Pew going for the suicide and fails lol
Before that fight I was like
we can't win they have three disciples
oh ok lets fight anyways

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Coming from you? Yeah rs may be good in your eyes and I'm annoying? Have you heard yourself talk your voice is like 10 Octives higher then whitaays I picked pvping with squeaker squad over you cuz they rant as annoying as you? Why do you think I took away your chat perms in ts and wild repeatedly kicked your from town, after Franky left and joined ad/mg all you have done was suck him and his friends dicks like illy man you suck I was lvl 20 paladin and you where 30-40 wizard with port and pots and I had no armor or pots and I beat you in water, you both sick

You killed another person, I really want your autograph now, pls I started your fan club it has 3 members, Me, Myself, and I.

JupiterRome you shouldn't make fun of squeakers, when you are one too, its not the right thing to do.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
oh ok lets fight anyways
Lol, it was an exciting fight to see :p

Please for the love of god learn how to spell.

Second, you're seriously delusional, you think you're actually good. But whenever you argue about who's good you bring up these times you beat them maps ago. Stop being delusional and face it - you suck.

Xhazed

Portal
oh ok lets fight anyways
Thats the attitude man i always try to kill people no matter what even though im like 23 runeblade or someshit like that

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Just do let you know Rshooter has the highest KDR on the server with 90 where the person coming 2nd has a KDR of about 15. Just saying.

Xhazed

Portal
Just do let you know Rshooter has the highest KDR on the server with 90 where the person coming 2nd has a KDR of about 15. Just saying.
He bought an instant accses to 50 KDR so he is not that good he got it from his dead grandmas money that she gave to him and he bought that but then he noticed he was also awesome

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@Jrr5556
KD dosnt really measure the skill of a player.
@CoolBeans279 - insulting someone for spelling is something most people do when they can't think of a good insult, please give me and example of how "I" suck when you haver never beat me, also I didn't bring up from "maps" ago, I mean don't insult my spelling if you cant use the English language properly yourself.

Forgot to put down I'm using and iPod and it's stupid with me going up on my posts on forums so I don't care so yeah
@RShooter2000 not gunna lie here my voice isn't that squeaky
Just gunna leave this here for when coolbeans edits so he dosnt sound retarded

3 spelling errors is not even that much.....

Lol, it was an exciting fight to see :p

Please for the love of god learn how to spell.

Second, you're seriously delusional, you think you're actually good. But whenever you argue about who's good you bring up these times you beat them maps ago. Stop being delusional and face it - you suck.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
A 90.0 KD ratio isn't a piss in the bush. That's some heavy shit.
XD KD dosnt mean shit IMO, half the time I just rushed into 5 ad last map for fun, also you can just ks, use tge kill glitch, or fight unfair fights and get a high KD

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
@xMJay you're a great guy and all but im going to have to agree that music choice was terrible for a server in which this type of music does not appeal to people in this modern world

Status
Not open for further replies.