• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [New Caster Class] Name Not Decided - Comment!

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
The (Comment For A Name!)
This is a class I made for fun, and I am not expecting it to be implemented or even considered. But would be cool if it was. Feel free to comment.

Preferred Weapon: Hoe
Wooden Hoe: 5 DMG, Stone Hoe: 10 DMG, Iron Hoe: 15 DMG, Diamond Hoe: 20 DMG, Gold Hoe: 25 DMG, Nether Star: 35 DMG

Attributes

16 INT, 23 CHAR, 19 WIS, 3 END, 2 STR, 7 DEX, 4 CON

Armor
Leather Helmet, Leather Chestplate, Chain Leggings, Leather Leggings, Chain Boots

Skills:

Disarray - Lvl. 1

Dark Pulse - Lvl. 5

You drain take 15 mana from all targets around you, and use it for yourself. Has a 1 second warmup. Does 0 damage.

Time Reverse (no heal) - Lvl. 10

Clone - Lvl. 15

A duplicate of yourself spawns in your place. You are invisible while it is alive. Your clone can be killed. After 10 seconds, if your clone isn't dead, it will die and you will unvanish. Has half as much health as your player does.

True Sight - Lvl. 20

You can see the outline of players through blocks for 1 minute upon activating. (spectral arrows effect)

Port - Lvl. 25

Chainlightning - Lvl. 30

Phase - Lvl. 35

You teleport forward 6 blocks, attacking any entities in the path for 10 DMG, and disarming

Dark Void - Lvl. 40

It rains down Enderpearls around you, teleporting to each one as they land. Any entity that is hit by an enderpearl is silenced and blinded for 4 seconds.

Teleport - Lvl. 45

Group Teleport - Lvl. 55

Vortex - Lvl. 60

All players, mobs, and items within 10 blocks are pulled towards the casting place of the spell. While being pulled, the target cannot move, use skills or take and deal damage. Lasts 5 seconds.

Last edited:
Feels Wizard-y except with less damaging skills. I feel like in a solo fight it would do poorly since its skills are all AoE or linear, but would be a good addition for group fights. Dark Void sounds like a lag-fest.

Other than that, there's not really anything especially NEW about the class. I get major Wizard vibes. Kinda like a hybrid Wizard and previously suggested Astralist, except Astralist was an outer space Wizard. So basically this class is like my dog. His grandparents were a golden retriever and a poodle, and his parents were that dog and a poodle. So he's like 3/4 Poodle and 1/4 Golden Retriever. I'm off-topic, but I'm mildly confident that you get the point. Wizards are Poodles.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
Feels Wizard-y except with less damaging skills. I feel like in a solo fight it would do poorly since its skills are all AoE or linear, but would be a good addition for group fights. Dark Void sounds like a lag-fest.

Other than that, there's not really anything especially NEW about the class. I get major Wizard vibes. Kinda like a hybrid Wizard and previously suggested Astralist, except Astralist was an outer space Wizard. So basically this class is like my dog. His grandparents were a golden retriever and a poodle, and his parents were that dog and a poodle. So he's like 3/4 Poodle and 1/4 Golden Retriever. I'm off-topic, but I'm mildly confident that you get the point. Wizards are Poodles.

In some parts of China, they eat dogs. I'm from there, so I disagree with this post.