• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nevinryal's Application for Herocraft

Nevinryal

Glowstone
  • In-game name:Nevinryal
  • Location and Age:US, 27
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain):None
  • Referral(s):Reaperofshadow
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Yes (All 6 sites)
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Reaperofshadow
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. {HCN9}
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Herocraft is awesome.
  • Additional Info: Let's give this server a try. ;p

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
  • In-game name:Nevinryal
  • Location and Age:US, 27
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain):None
  • Referral(s):Reaperofshadow
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): Yes (All 6 sites)
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Reaperofshadow
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. {HCN9}
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: Herocraft is awesome.
  • Additional Info: Let's give this server a try. ;p

Welcome to the HeroCraft Forums, I will be reviewing your application for whitelist. Please stay tuned as we do need to ask questions and you will need to respond in order to get whitelisted.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Could you please expand on the ‘Additional Info’ of your application? Try to add hobbies, other games that your play, screenshots of your previous works, or anything that would give me a bit more insight into what sort of person you are.
Nevinryal

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Additional info could be that I enjoy gaming in general, have modded for several successful servers, I enjoy bringing and inviting new people to join servers that work to make their community happy and I've been curious about Herocraft for some time after seeing their influence on several key related plugins and thought it would be nice to finally give them a shot is all. Look forward to seeing you all in game. ;)