• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Negoonus' Application

WNxDoc

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: WNxDoc
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 21 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Did some searching on google for something besides a standard build and survive server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I tried but it kept saying that my captcha was wrong. I'll try again later on.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Sure do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to participate in all kinds of stuff. I'm always down to help others when they need it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCW6
  10. Additional Info: I love building, whether it be just plain structures or actual machines for farming. I'm new to the whole minecraft rpg scene since all i've played are vanilla and faction servers, but i think i can figure things out quick enough.
Thanks for reading.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: WNxDoc
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 21 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Did some searching on google for something besides a standard build and survive server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I tried but it kept saying that my captcha was wrong. I'll try again later on.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Sure do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to participate in all kinds of stuff. I'm always down to help others when they need it.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCW6
  10. Additional Info: I love building, whether it be just plain structures or actual machines for farming. I'm new to the whole minecraft rpg scene since all i've played are vanilla and faction servers, but i think i can figure things out quick enough.
Thanks for reading.

Reviewing

WNxDoc

Dirt
my age is 23, i made the app at a late time and that must of slipped past me lol.