• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mynxthesacredones application

mynxthesacredone

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Mynxthesacredone
  2. Location & Age: I am from Georgia and I am 22 years young :D
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from any servers
  4. Referral(s):Arturec
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Arturec told me about this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have and I look forward to voting more
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have a friend on the server with whom I have been playing Minecraft with for years and I would love to be able to play with him on here. I have been a Mod on another server but the owner closed it awhile back and I still havent found my permanent home but after going through this website I think I would fit in nicely here.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCM16}
  10. Additional Info: I play alot of League of Legends and Minecraft. I am drama free. I have been a Moderator on servers before so I know how to conduct myself . I am a caterer by profession and bacon is my favorite food.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application I hope it appeases your eye sockets . <3

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Mynxthesacredone
  2. Location & Age: I am from Georgia and I am 22 years young :D
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from any servers
  4. Referral(s):Arturec
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Arturec told me about this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have and I look forward to voting more
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have a friend on the server with whom I have been playing Minecraft with for years and I would love to be able to play with him on here. I have been a Mod on another server but the owner closed it awhile back and I still havent found my permanent home but after going through this website I think I would fit in nicely here.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCM16}
  10. Additional Info: I play alot of League of Legends and Minecraft. I am drama free. I have been a Moderator on servers before so I know how to conduct myself . I am a caterer by profession and bacon is my favorite food.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application I hope it appeases your eye sockets . <3

Reviewing
Accepted