• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist Application.

VwsReconal

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: VwsReconal
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: It started out with your Plugin Heroes, I used to have it on my Server and None of my Members liked it so i took it out. I read up on this Server how it uses Spout and Heroes for an MMORPG Type Style and I Love MMORPG/RPG Type Servers.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I would love to Join an Major Town and Go Out and Hunt for Monsters as an Archer since i am good with an Bow and Arrow, I am also a somewhat good builder and i would love to build Houses and Towns if i could.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCV10}
  10. Additional Info: I am an Mature Person when it Comes to Situations and I would also love to be able to one day become Staff since i love to help out New Members and Members who have Issues on the Server. I am hoping i get accepted for Whitelist and i would love to Play on HeroCraft. Thanks for Reading, Chris

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: VwsReconal
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: It started out with your Plugin Heroes, I used to have it on my Server and None of my Members liked it so i took it out. I read up on this Server how it uses Spout and Heroes for an MMORPG Type Style and I Love MMORPG/RPG Type Servers.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I would love to Join an Major Town and Go Out and Hunt for Monsters as an Archer since i am good with an Bow and Arrow, I am also a somewhat good builder and i would love to build Houses and Towns if i could.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCV10}
  10. Additional Info: I am an Mature Person when it Comes to Situations and I would also love to be able to one day become Staff since i love to help out New Members and Members who have Issues on the Server. I am hoping i get accepted for Whitelist and i would love to Play on HeroCraft. Thanks for Reading, Chris

Reviewing*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
While I appreciate your interest in the server, we would like all of our players to have a premium minecraft account. Please re apply once you have one! Thanks :).

VwsReconal

Stone
I do have it Premium, I have it migrated to my email which is [email protected]
Here is Proof i am Premium.

hp9MA.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1351221705][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope that should be enough to show that I am Premium.[DOUBLEPOST=1351254617][/DOUBLEPOST]My Application for Whitelist isnt accepted yet? I thought it would be and Im on my Phone.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Just because you can log into the account on the website doesn't mean you are a primium user. Have you paid for the game?

When I search your name up it says that you are not a primium user.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
That doesn't make sense. Why did it have to be 14? Please be 100% honest.