• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist App

1. Minecraft In-game name:Lord_Dionysus
  2. Location & Age: Eastern Timezone, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None that I can remember :)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on a minecraft voting list and I thought I would give it a try!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No but I will!
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of Course!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCL13
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I like to play on many RPGS and MMOs. I will contribute to the community as much as possible. I will follow all the rules and I will report people who don't follow the rules. I like to play fair and I try to be an active member of the community in game and on the forums. I like to just chat with people and have fun on Minecraft. I also like improving servers and I am happy to see that this server takes input from the users. The donations arn't overpowered either! This server is super exciting and I am really looking foward to having a blast on it. I will bring my friends over to the server and we could help out on the server. If I become experienced enough I will try to answer other people's questions about the server because I do have to admit, this is kinda overwhelming. I hope that I can get the hang of it and have tons of fun on Herocraft. Thanks for reading my app :)
  1. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):None that I can remember :)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on a minecraft voting list and I thought I would give it a try!
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I like to play on many RPGS and MMOs. I will contribute to the community as much as possible. I will follow all the rules and I will report people who don't follow the rules. I like to play fair and I try to be an active member of the community in game and on the forums. I like to just chat with people and have fun on Minecraft. I also like improving servers and I am happy to see that this server takes input from the users. The donations arn't overpowered either! This server is super exciting and I am really looking foward to having a blast on it. I will bring my friends over to the server and we could help out on the server. If I become experienced enough I will try to answer other people's questions about the server because I do have to admit, this is kinda overwhelming. I hope that I can get the hang of it and have tons of fun on Herocraft. Thanks for reading my app :)

Reviewing

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft.