• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Personal Appliocation

Greetings to you all. I am Gladiatorw07f. I am a rather bubbly individual who enjoys a solid community to play with, and the experience that can be shared amongst players of all kinds. I was interested in this server because I was in search for a server with a bit more intuition then others. I am a fun loving fellow, who is level headed, mostly patient, and willing to learn. My Play style is a mix between the Adventurer and Miner play styles as i will go out Monster hunting on the surface of the world, but also dig my way to fortune in the underground mines i create. My builds include Grand Amusement parks, Castles, Farms, Chateaus, and much, much more. So if you are looking to take on a person willing to give you a good time, visually appealing builds, and play to the fullest that the RPG aspect has to offer, then I am certainly a player worth giving a chance to!

While i have no daring tales of saving other players from mobs, creating grand scathing optical illusions, or even anything like a Notredam Replication. I have made many people on the OMGWTFHAX server feel welcome, and the staff can tell you very clearly that I am a great player. Constantly pushing my building skills, and growing better with each session. This can be seen because when i started i made the most hideous house anyone on the server had seen. I marveled that i was able to make a tree house out of dirt and have it stay stable. Though soon i grew board of the location, and design. I demolished most of it, and moved on to my second build project. A grand Mannor, which i sadly never gained enough resources to finish before i tore it down, and began work on my first keep (med evil castle). Along with the keep, i was working on a fucntioning amusement park with minigames, mazes, and roller coasters, and a castle town just to the south of the keep. So far in that town i have built and Inn, small shops, and a boat designed after a Victorian frigate.

My hobbies include playing Warhammer 40k, Magic the Gathering (commander Format), Table Top RPG's, anything Fire Emblem, Guild Wars 2, Elderscrolls games, various Games from Kabam, and a few other qirky things. Each of these occupy some but not a lot of my time. I am attending collage to become a teacher, and hope to some day open up a private school. If you would like to know more, just ask! I will happily oblige.

Previous Creative mode houses i have built:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106095370446866273342/albums/5847873487670252097 (moder themed mannor, also access to my Google+ information)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106095370446866273342/albums/5848640296650141969 (Spacious, plain, basic starter house)

As for the List of information specially requested of me:

1. Minecraft In-game name: Gladiatorw07f
  2. Location & Age: Grand Forks, ND, USA. Age: 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None (to my knowledge)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google Search for RPG Based Minecraft Sever
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Unconditionally. Good to know a sever is taking pride in its rules and regulations.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCg13}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: Please see my introductory statements for this information.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Acceptance may come at your earliest convenience. Though i would prefer an expedient reply.
I can be contacted at [email protected], on face book as Kevin Drewett (Grand Forks, North Dakota), or Skype as Taiku.Altergrund.

(edit to add age. sorry to have forgotten that)
(2nd Edit: Added a bit more personal information about myself)
(3rd Edit: Previous builds, Direct Contact Information, and a short story of my other Minecraft Server)

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Greetings to you all. I am Gladiatorw07f. I am a rather bubbly individual who enjoys a solid community to play with, and the experience that can be shared amongst players of all kinds. I was interested in this server because I was in search for a server with a bit more intuition then others. I am a fun loving fellow, who is level headed, mostly patient, and willing to learn. My Play style is a mix between the Adventurer and Miner play styles as i will go out Monster hunting on the surface of the world, but also dig my way to fortune in the underground mines i create. My builds include Grand Amusement parks, Castles, Farms, Chateaus, and much, much more. So if you are looking to take on a person willing to give you a good time, visually appealing builds, and play to the fullest that the RPG aspect has to offer, then I am certainly a player worth giving a chance to!

While i have no daring tales of saving other players from mobs, creating grand scathing optical illusions, or even anything like a Notredam Replication. I have made many people on the OMGWTFHAX server feel welcome, and the staff can tell you very clearly that I am a great player. Constantly pushing my building skills, and growing better with each session. This can be seen because when i started i made the most hideous house anyone on the server had seen. I marveled that i was able to make a tree house out of dirt and have it stay stable. Though soon i grew board of the location, and design. I demolished most of it, and moved on to my second build project. A grand Mannor, which i sadly never gained enough resources to finish before i tore it down, and began work on my first keep (med evil castle). Along with the keep, i was working on a fucntioning amusement park with minigames, mazes, and roller coasters, and a castle town just to the south of the keep. So far in that town i have built and Inn, small shops, and a boat designed after a Victorian frigate.

My hobbies include playing Warhammer 40k, Magic the Gathering (commander Format), Table Top RPG's, anything Fire Emblem, Guild Wars 2, Elderscrolls games, various Games from Kabam, and a few other qirky things. Each of these occupy some but not a lot of my time. I am attending collage to become a teacher, and hope to some day open up a private school. If you would like to know more, just ask! I will happily oblige.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106095370446866273342/albums/5847873487670252097 (moder themed mannor, also access to my Google+ information)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/106095370446866273342/albums/5848640296650141969 (Spacious, plain, basic starter house)

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None (to my knowledge)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google Search for RPG Based Minecraft Sever
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Unconditionally. Good to know a sever is taking pride in its rules and regulations.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCg11}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: Please see my introductory statements for this information.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Acceptance may come at your earliest convenience. Though i would prefer an expedient reply.
I can be contacted at [email protected], on face book as Kevin Drewett (Grand Forks, North Dakota), or Skype as Taiku.Altergrund.

(3rd Edit: Previous builds, Direct Contact Information, and a short story of my other Minecraft Server)

Please review your special key

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6

9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCg13}

Updated special Key!

You are now whitelisted